Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I am so glad my family are diehard EE fans! I watch the weekly eps on my own as my family prefer to watch them in the evening but we always watch the Christmas ep together. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bernie following Canoe around like a giant armadillo was well annoying, doesn’t she know how stressful weddings are the final days before 😒

BUT THE NAPKINS
---
This is how everyone will be feeling after 14 hours with their family Christmas day :ROFLMAO: until Eastenders comes on, then we'll all be glued to the tv

View attachment 2645844
Me if my family talk during EE while I'm balls deep in a bottle of M&S mulled wine, snuggled up on the sofa like a pig in a blanket, whilst full of pigs in blankets 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I want for Christmas is Elaine to have 5 seconds of screen time or preferably none in the Christmas ep but loud mouth will probably have more than a few seconds. She adds nothing to the show and is extremely annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m still disgusted at Elaine for manipulating Linda to go to Dean and say he raped her when he didn’t. It takes a sick heartless mother to convince her daughter to do that putting her in that position. I get it was to stop George from being arrested and charged with hitting Dean and him falling down the stairs and I know George did that to protect Linda so it makes sense Linda saying anything to protect him but I still don’t like Elaine after all that she only cared about herself not her daughters trauma. Also think Elaine is a pointless character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Also Elaine sipping and take a moment to show how she was really enjoying her baileys in front of Linda was just so insensitive. They don’t come off like mother daughter at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm thinking the DBD episode is going to be so fast paced. Sharon's wedding, Phil 'stopping' it. Nish and ravi getting out of custody. The police will have to arrest eve. Actual Christmas day and the boring Christmas Dinner scenes. Linda has a split lip so someone must hit her. Then of course the actual DB scene. I hope its not too jam packed for it to be a letdown in the end if that makes sense

Reactions: 18
I think Linda would be better suited to George. He and Elaine have no chemistry. She’s too busy giving out free drinks and booming at everyone with that big gob. I don’t want him to end up back with Cindy either though, that’s too cliche.

Reactions: 22
I'm thinking the DBD episode is going to be so fast paced. Sharon's wedding, Phil 'stopping' it. Nish and ravi getting out of custody. The police will have to arrest eve. Actual Christmas day and the boring Christmas Dinner scenes. Linda has a split lip so someone must hit her. Then of course the actual DB scene. I hope its not too jam packed for it to be a letdown in the end if that makes sense
Or Linda is drunk and falls over and cuts her lip? 👀

Reactions: 15
I’m still standing by my long term theory of Charli XYZ’s real dad coming out and the 6 kill
him as he’s older or something to do with the real dad

or maybe Ricky jnr will kill his dad Jack when he finds out he slept with Stacey aka his daughters grandmother (even though I refuse to believe he is the dad!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope at least one of the six, if not more, are involved in the DB death rather than just all being there coincidently. I think Nish or Keanu.

Reactions: 8
I’m still standing by my long term theory of Charli XYZ’s real dad coming out and the 6 kill
him as he’s older or something to do with the real dad

or maybe Ricky jnr will kill his dad Jack when he finds out he slept with Stacey aka his daughters grandmother (even though I refuse to believe he is the dad!)
It’s been almost a year since we found out Lily was pregnant. I think it’s gone too long for it to be anyone else now

Reactions: 15
It’s been almost a year since we found out Lily was pregnant. I think it’s gone too long for it to be anyone else now
I know you’re probably right butttt….we have only just found out about Phil really being Albies dad! Although that probably also means it’s to similar of a story to have close together

whatever is the answer I do kinda hope there a proper curveball that leaves us all shocked! I want it to be such a shock none of us was close!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.