Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still going for either nish or canoe as the DB. It makes no sense for anyone else to be the victim. Nish is the prime suspect to be killed either by eve or suki. It think as someone said earlier there is no purpose for Dean being there and now he’s admitted to Linda he did rape her she can maybe get some closure. We all know it’s never going to be philth. Rocky will go off in a black hack like most who leave

Reactions: 12
I’m goin for dean
I suspect Dean turns up upstairs at the Vic but his sides give in and he caves in, spluttering blood and conks it 😵 Linda panics and scrubs the floor, feeling guilty she had kicked him the days before…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I suspect Dean turns up upstairs at the Vic but his sides give in and he caves in, spluttering blood and conks it 😵 Linda panics and scrubs the floor, feeling guilty she had kicked him the days before…
Sonia managed to kill Pauline with just a slap, so yeah I can imagine Dean dying of some incredibly rare blood clot thanks to a kicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bernie following Canoe around like a giant armadillo was well annoying, doesn’t she know how stressful weddings are the final days before 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bernie following Canoe around like a giant armadillo was well annoying, doesn’t she know how stressful weddings are the final days before 😒

This made me laugh but I have to disagree!

How much of a prick do you have to be that your poor little sister is going to be homeless and it is literally YOUR FAULT and you keep fobbing her off because of NAPKINS?!

Nah I’d batter him to death myself right there and then!

New theory, Bernie strangles Keanu to death with said wedding napkins

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god I’ve just had a horrible thought. What if it’s none of the 6 and it ends up being Whitney or Ben 🤮 I can’t take another WhitBen storyline

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve gone right off Jack after tonight’s episode…

I now wouldn’t care if he’s the DB!

Reactions: 13
Honestly if something like this happened it wouldn’t surprise me and with the constant mention of his daughter needing a lung transplant or she’ll die , him dying and her getting his lungs could be where this is going cause it’s Easetnders after all anything is possible! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is how everyone will be feeling after 14 hours with their family Christmas day :ROFLMAO: until Eastenders comes on, then we'll all be glued to the tv

Screenshot_20231217_074527.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.