Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the person with the rip in there coat, I think it paused on them at the end before it went in to the Vic and showed the knight statue? Anyone else see that?
omg I just had to rewatch it, I didn’t see that on the first watch. Great catch! What does is mean 😫😂

Reactions: 6
Watched the ep this afternoon but just tuned in again for the ending. Loved Howie's singing 😊 I did feel a bit underwhelmed after everything else that's happened this week but the ending shot did give me goosebumps! No idea how DBD's gonna go but I can't wait 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wait it could be Theo in the black coat as he’s one of the seven men - but he hasn’t bought the cufflinks so I don’t think it’s him - red herring
---
Seeing Ravi in prison with his hair down gave me hot vibes 🔥 🥵

Maybe that was him in the black coat after being let out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think then it was possibly Ravi, doesn’t he wear a black bomber jacket?

Reactions: 11
OK, now I know there's definitely no clues, I'm thinking of who the DB can be based on potential future storylines.
- Rocky is too obvious/leaving anyway - would be anti climatic
- Dean can go but he has a potential reason to stay for the Jade story... unless she dies
- It'd make sense for Nish to go for SukEve lore and he'd have no real purpose once they're openly together, but a shame to lose his character
- Jack wouldn't be a great loss but he obviously has longevity, and it would explain Lauren and Penny returning if he is DB
- Phil simply cannot leave, it's not his fault he's so verile. But if Sharon is determined to stick with the Albie lie to get revenge on Keanu and Phil finds out, she might kill him to stop the secret coming out
- Keanu has no real reason to stay but it would be interesting to see the Albie fallout if it's revealed after Christmas
- Ravi has potential with Priya and the kids

Reactions: 8
blokes with long hair give me the ick, don't get the attraction with Ravi lol. Also can they please bin off nugget 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched the ep this afternoon but just tuned in again for the ending. Loved Howie's singing 😊 I did feel a bit underwhelmed after everything else that's happened this week but the ending shot did give me goosebumps! No idea how DBD's gonna go but I can't wait 😬
Wasn’t expecting him to be that good a singer

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just rewatching todays episode. Did anyone notice after Bernie threatens Canoe it pans to Philth on his mobile. Wonder if he was recording them?

Reactions: 10
Ok I can’t stand Jack and I hate him ten times more for shouting at Denise the way he did in the street BUT Suki, Eve and Stacey were taking the piss so I really don’t blame him for ratting them out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.