Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think it’s Nish or Ravi on the Vic floor on DBD. No way on earth are they getting out of prison and going down that easy. And I feel as though Deans story is almost wrapped up. Jade will die and he will leave. I still vote Martin or Ian
I really don’t think it’s Nish or Ravi on the Vic floor on DBD. No way on earth are they getting out of prison and going down that easy. And I feel as though Deans story is almost wrapped up. Jade will die and he will leave. I still vote Martin or Ian
My final choice is Eve kills Nish

Reactions: 2
I reckon Keanu is the dead man. I think Sharon knows about Keanu’s shenanigans and it‘s her who kills Keanu

• Heart
Reactions: 13
question about nappies
When do I know when to go up a size??
I like mamia best and the size 1s are 4-11lbs and size 2 6-13lbs?? Baby is 9lbs now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
question about nappies
I like mamia best and the size 1s are 4-11lbs and size 2 6-13lbs?? Baby is 9lbs now
Buy the bigger size and they might be a bit loose but will be fine in a week or so and can just do them up extra tight

Reactions: 3
question about nappies
When there’s piss all over the place cos they’re leaking 24/7

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
question about nappies
Omg just realised I posted this on the eastenders thread hahaha sorry thanks for the answers though 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Been sitting bored as I didn’t think it was on tonight. Over to Iplayer I go

you can go to prison for knowingly putting someone who isn’t father on birth certificate. Obv that wouldn’t cross anyone’s mind though!

If she did why would she put him on the birth certificate though? Unless she has some sort of elaborate plan?
I think the OP is talking about Sharon knowing Keanu was involved in the kidnap not that he isn’t Albie’s real father?

If she did why would she put him on the birth certificate though? Unless she has some sort of elaborate plan?
I think it’s all part of her plan somehow? If Keanu wasn’t so useless, thick and had any money I’d think Sharon is marrying him to con him and take him for every penny

• Heart
I think the OP is talking about Sharon knowing Keanu was involved in the kidnap not that he isn’t Albie’s real father?
Im confused, of course she knows he isn’t the dad?! If she knew he had done the kidnapping then why would she put him on the birth certificate?

Reactions: 10
question about nappies
When the tabs no longer close easily, you'll be able to tell that it's getting a bit snug!

Shall we make our final predictions on this thread or The Six thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.