Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes think the actors must have a good laugh when a scene is over. Eve reappearing, first to Suki, then Stacey and finally Jack. Totally mad stuff!

As an aside, Stacey was on the phone to Martin when Jack walked in. So did she cut off the call or was it just voicemail anyway 😁.

They are all far too careless in soaps 😁. Back door unlocked in Stacey's house even though Eve was there. Eve also walked into Suki's kitchen the previous night.

No locked doors in Albert Square, it seems.

Reactions: 15
Loved Linda giving Dean a good hiding, he needs to leave soon, I hate his return now. Hope eve tells the police jack knew the wee tit grassing them in, I go from fancying him to hating him in 10 minutes. Keanu is a ass not letting Bernie stay, yeah she knows your secret but wouldn't you rather have her on side than not at all? I mean ravi and nish are coming out for revenge and I'm scared! Loved the ending 3 days to go!

Reactions: 14
Based on today's episode, they've made Jack a strong contender as the dead body, although it could be a red herring. It's difficult to predict who it could be
---
They are all far too careless in soaps 😁. Back door unlocked in Stacey's house even though Eve was there. Eve also walked into Suki's kitchen the previous night.

No locked doors in Albert Square, it seems.
There are vacancies for locksmiths in The Square 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was the person with the rip in there coat, I think it paused on them at the end before it went in to the Vic and showed the knight statue? Anyone else see that?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watched and now I’m so bloody excited for DBD!! Sod Xmas dinner and roll on 9.45pm!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m gonna change all the clocks on Xmas day and put my kids in bed for 6pm so I can have my own personal buffet and dessert for dead body time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who was the person with the rip in there coat, I think it paused on them at the end before it went in to the Vic and showed the knight statue? Anyone else see that?
Yes I noticed something. But I watched half asleep. Will watch again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
haven't wached tonights ep yet but
I think stacey (scarlet letter) and denise (green with envy) are linked but can't decide if
- D hits S with bottle, S stops with hands, it's her blood
- D hits man with bottle (jack?), S has his blood on her hands

i think it'll probably be the former as a red herring bc based on the trailer denise looks the most guilty with a potential murder weapon? but long story short idk

also noticed that all the colours except linda's pink (obvs) line up with cluedo characters - are the amber cufflinks representing missing col. mustard? thinking of it mrs peacock suits suki quite well!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tonight was definitely underwhelming! They better be holding off for DBD episode where there’s just constant drama!!

Reactions: 11
IT'S MAAAAA BIRTHDAY im at a family party for me :cool: before 50 of us go to Winter in shoreditch tonight!!!

Sneaked upstairs with mum to watch THAT WAS bleeping BORING!!!!......

• Heart
  • Haha
IT'S MAAAAA BIRTHDAY im at a family party for me :cool: before 50 of us go to Winter in shoreditch tonight!!!

Happy birthday! Hope you've all got your amber cufflinks on!

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy birthday! Hope it's as lit as Phill Mitchell when he's on a bender.
1000001207.jpg

1000001208.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That ep was underwhelming!

Linda slapping down Dean was great, I was cheering at the tv haha! I hope she recorded it

Annoyed Nugget had soo much screen time, like duck off

Why are George, Anna and Gina never home?

Keanu is a selfish motherfucker, I hope Sharon knows

I’m gonna join Ravi in the cell

Loved Suki threatening Jack!
Jack being a tosspot as usual, I can’t believe he made that call

I really don’t know who the DB is gonna be but I thought tonight was gonna be explosive and it wasn’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
[
QUOTE="knivesnflowers, post: 17800297,
I think stacey (scarlet letter) and denise (green with envy) are linked but can't decide if
- D hits S with bottle, S stops with hands, it's her blood
- D hits man with bottle (jack?), S has his blood on her hands

i think it'll probably be the former as a red herring bc based on the trailer denise looks the most guilty with a potential murder weapon? but long story short idk

OMG great theory and makes sense!!

Jelous of Gina's abs given she ate Fish and Chips yesterday and had McKlunky's the day before!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.