Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jack is very much in character. Hes always been a grumpy prick. I think him being sorry to Denise and acting all nice to her the other night was the act. Now that she’s not playing ball he’s gone straight to bullying and emotional blackmail.

All while acting like a knight in shining armour to his bit on the side. He’s the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now that's Nugget with a Midlands accent slip. I would say that's Eastenders' clever casting or scripting but I imagine it's a happy accident. Nugget's acting is sooooo bad I'm uncomfortable every time he's on screen, how did he make it on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Mick will ever come back and how the writers would explain his disappearance for so long? Sometimes it’s so ridiculous. I feel like it would be more realistic if they find his body but I would love Danny Dyer back 🙏

Reactions: 5
I rewatched the flash forward last month and have been watching some of this month's episodes twice... we'll see what happens tomorrow but I'm starting to think there are no clues to look for lol.

I thought it'd be that we'd have to work out who's most likely to get killed but each scenario seems possible, it's just about making the right guess.
My thoughts were confirmed which is a bit of a shame. I thought there'd be more to this episode but it really is just 6 equally likely scenarios, and we have to wait and see which one it is. Never mind!

I did like seeing Linda kick Dean!

Reactions: 9
Last night was another amazing episode, Jack was out of character though I just think they’ve thrown that in for him to be a suspect but can’t see Denise killing him for the sake of Amy and Ricky. I can only see it being Nish or Dean, the others are just not in the same league. I’d be happy if it was Dean, Nish is such a good villain and their episodes have been amazing but would rather he went than Suki. This week has been so good I can’t wait for dead body day, got my M&S Very Merry Munch ready (pushing the boat out 😂)
Me too, I don’t think they’d make Amy lose another parent with her self harming issues. My monies on Nish or Keanu.

Reactions: 11
Last night was another amazing episode, Jack was out of character though I just think they’ve thrown that in for him to be a suspect but can’t see Denise killing him for the sake of Amy and Ricky. I can only see it being Nish or Dean, the others are just not in the same league. I’d be happy if it was Dean, Nish is such a good villain and their episodes have been amazing but would rather he went than Suki. This week has been so good I can’t wait for dead body day, got my M&S Very Merry Munch ready (pushing the boat out 😂)
It cant be Jack as him being killed by Denise is just too extreme and a major over reaction, unless he attacks her and it’s self defence. I think they added the blackmail/threats to make people think it’s gotta be him. Nish and Dean are also too obvious. Keanu I could see. Rocky no way, they won’t give him a glorious death when he’s fucked them off BTS 😂

Reactions: 12
Who were the suspects in who killed Lucy? I need a reminder. I really think it’s going to be someone else on the floor (Martin).

Reactions: 3
I really bleeping hate Dean and I was glad Linda gave him a pasting!

Bloody Jack grassing on Eve 🤬 hope she tells the coppers he knew and kept it under wraps for 24 hrs. I shouted at the tv when he rang it in 😂

I have no idea who I think is going to be on the vic floor on DBD now.

Reactions: 10
The very end scene when it cuts to the Vic gave me literal chills. I cant wait to DBD!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think DB is Nish. I hope one of the 6 kills, even if accidently though I can see it being Ravi. I think all of the potentials will be in the Vic so we won't be able to guess until we know.

If theres a second death I think Ian. I still think he was brought back for a proper send off and hinted with his heart issues.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with today’s episode and I loved that scene with the choir and the focus on all of the Six! Thought it was really well done.

I am still so convinced that the colours have to mean something!

I also noticed that Denise, Stacey and Linda all have red nails, while Suki, Kathy and Sharon don’t. They also seem to match who looks more actively ‘involved’ and who doesn’t. Probably not significant but I’m looking at everything as a clue right now!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine us psychoanalysing everything for months just for the dead body to be rocky who has a heart attack seconds into walking in the vic

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine us psychoanalysing everything for months just for the dead body to be rocky who has a heart attack seconds into walking in the vic
Listen, I’m a Swiftie, I’m used to looking for tiny clues in everything that end up meaning nothing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loved the bit where Ravi drops his keys 😂 and also a bit of littering of the search warrant from the detectives 😆

If Ravi goes back in jail, his inmates will be dropping the soap in the showers 😜
I’m about to commit a crime. LOCK ME AWAY 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.