Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say last night but im
Seriously doubting a Jack and Stacey affair. If it was going that way I’d have expected him to feature more in last nights episode but he didnt. It was Martin supporting her. I think Jack was just involved to thaw relations between them in the aftermath of Charli and to give information on what police could do (even though the police ended up being useless).

Reactions: 9
What the shrimp! Er ma God! Amazing episode. Same as above, I had this gut feeling about the iron. It is so good at the moment.
---
I meant to say last night but im
Seriously doubting a Jack and Stacey affair. If it was going that way I’d have expected him to feature more in last nights episode but he didnt. It was Martin supporting her. I think Jack was just involved to thaw relations between them in the aftermath of Charli and to give information on what police could do (even though the police ended up being useless).
I don't fancy a Jack and Stacey affair. Martin is the one but I love their are they / aren't they vibe. I like how they are just now but obviously there would be less chemistry if they got together and got to be actually happy!

Reactions: 8
In relation to who might be the murder victim, I always think for an actor or actress, it must be quite hard to be told btw, you're going to die... Especially if they had a long run in a soap, or indeed were hoping to have one.

I presume whoever it is, knows it's them by now, but maybe not.

LOOOOOVE that Freddie used the iron just like his Mum did all those years ago in what became an iconic EE moment. I love that they're playing into the legacy of the show these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
WHAT AN EPISODE! They absolutely knocked it out of the park today. My heart was in my mouth for the full half hour!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a thought, maybe they have filmed the flash forward scene again... that might not be the proper reactions. Just something to show us what was to come at the time? Same 6 ladies involved but will play out differently.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I won’t say anything about tonight as dunno how to do a spoiler but ……what an ending!!!

However after yesterday’s SA theme I’m CONVINCED the Christmas Day body will turn out to be someone who groomed Lily and is Charli’s real dad…..I just dunno who yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That was a really powerful episode. Lacey really is such a fantastic actress, I could feel her fear through the screen. And Theo is such a well crafted monster, so good at acting innocent. Brilliant work from them both, and also Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
if only soaps could swear because when Theo said "what could be better" I would've replied "if you fucked off!" Poor Freddie, he seems so lost right now. I was on edge the entire episode especially when stacey confronted him i had a bad feeling. His finger prints will be all over the window though. I wonder if this is how bobby will leave temporarily whilst hes on strictly.

Reactions: 16
I won’t say anything about tonight as dunno how to do a spoiler but ……what an ending!!!

However after yesterday’s SA theme I’m CONVINCED the Christmas Day body will turn out to be someone who groomed Lily and is Charli’s real dad…..I just dunno who yet.
There's a spoiler option on the toolbar, see the drop down when you tap the three dots. 😊

8427BCD3-F1E3-413D-A1E2-153158FAABA8.jpeg

Reactions: 6

Yes agree. I have always thought SA is what ties these women together. Maybe it will swing back to Dean. He never got comeuppance and EE tends to show repercussions rather than people getting away with crimes. Wonder if Ben will play a part somehow as his SA has been discussed recently too.
Sorry for being mega thick. So is the Theo brown bread now? Can we strike him off the list?

Reactions: 7
Yes agree. I have always thought SA is what ties these women together. Maybe it will swing back to Dean. He never got comeuppance and EE tends to show repercussions rather than people getting away with crimes. Wonder if Ben will play a part somehow as his SA has been discussed recently too.
Sorry for being mega thick. So is the Theo brown bread now? Can we strike him off the list?
if he’s brown bread that’ll be Freddie done for murder 😦 they only need to write him out temporarily so not sure how they’ll play this one… a short stint inside and then let out or something? No idea but I can’t wait for tomorrow to see what state he’s left Theo in 😂

Reactions: 7
I can't see Theo being dead as Freddie will only be out of it for a few months whilst he's on Strictly, which even for Eastenders won't be long enough for a manslaughter charge. My theory is he will do a runner back to Little Mo to lay low, Theo will be in a coma for a while and will then reappear just in time for Christmas Day when he meets his maker. If he's already been beaten up once, he would probably be easier to kill
---
Also agree that given the overriding SA theme we've seen this week, and recently when you add Ben, that the victim at Christmas will be one of the culprits. Dean, Theo and even Graham are back to being my top guesses (which will change next week inevitably)

Mad to think we still have Sharon, Linda, Kathy and Suki's trailers/motives to come

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're really focusing heavily on toxic masculinity right now. Its the key theme in every storyline

It's a bit much. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They're really focusing heavily on toxic masculinity right now. Its the key theme in every storyline

It's a bit much. 😕
I do think these episodes should have come with a content warning, I’ve found it very heavy watching

It's a bit much. 😕
EE have done themselves proud to reflect everyday challenges of past abuse and trauma, and that it is very difficult to forget or overlook, and facing the fear is a reality, but it doesn’t take away the damage done.

I do think these episodes should have come with a content warning, I’ve found it very heavy watching
Yes, it can be triggering for those with PTSD 😢 🌊

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor Freddie was so worried he was like his dad. Turns out he’s actually just like Little Mo.
The fella that plays Theo is so good. He literally makes my skin crawl. Bet he’s lovely in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.