Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see it being any of the above. The storyline and suspense doesn’t work unless it’s someone against the six. Otherwise you’re just waiting for a fan fave to die.
Yes the reaction on the faces of The Six of the dead body seemed to be for somebody who they weren’t that sorry had been killed

If it was someone who was an innocent victim they would have all looked a bit more concerned and all be a bit more frantic

They were all a bit calm for it to be a nice guy

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else think Zack had more to say when Whitney told her childhood story?
I really found tonight’s episode really poignant and well written 🥲

I had a stalker back in the day, would not wish that on anyone 😔 I do hope Stace gets justice even though she didn’t get her day in court

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Weird theory, but they made such a big deal about George having a useless left hook that I'm thinking it's a clue. I'm all a bit baffled by the Christmas corpse and can't believe there's two more months of it!

Reactions: 5
I still think it’s Ravi, but I also can’t believe the Theo storyline is still going - so for me, that points to him.

like someone above said they wasn’t upset enough for it to be Martin or someone they all love imo.

Reactions: 8
I still think it’s Ravi, but I also can’t believe the Theo storyline is still going - so for me, that points to him.

like someone above said they wasn’t upset enough for it to be Martin or someone they all love imo.
I wonder how they spin the Theo storyline for another three months though. I was thinking last night maybe he was introduced as a red herring and meets his demise well before Christmas

Reactions: 13
I wonder how they spin the Theo storyline for another three months though. I was thinking last night maybe he was introduced as a red herring and meets his demise well before Christmas
You’re right, does seem like it will drag if the story goes on much longer. I’m getting pretty sick of it already (although I do think Lacey has done really well)
Ok back to Ravi for me. 🤣

Reactions: 5
No way it is Ravi. They are only just about to introduce his family, it would be pointless to kill him off so soon.

Apart from that he is very good looking, attractive and gorgeous has many a good storyline to develop. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today's episode has me shook!!!! Please can you all hurry up and watch it. 🤣

Also just to add it, without completely spoiling it, it may be triggering for some.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

exactly. stacey and kathy in particular would have been devastated if it was him - they all look, like said above, almost accepting of what’s happening. there’s no way it’s martin.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is the actor who plays Theo still filming does anyone know? If he is I think that would be a big indication that he’s the body. Maybe he’ll take a break of a few weeks after this weeks block.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today's episode has me shook!!!! Please can you all hurry up and watch it. 🤣

Also just to add it, without completely spoiling it, it may be triggering for some.
Intriguing so I’m off to watch now 🏃‍♀️

Reactions: 2
exactly. stacey and kathy in particular would have been devastated if it was him - they all look, like said above, almost accepting of what’s happening. there’s no way it’s martin.
I was under the impression that the writers didn’t know who it would be when they filmed it, so I don’t think we can go off reactions

Reactions: 4
OMG great episode today! Totally gripping.
Theo climbs the pillar of vileness today. He's clearly a completely deranged psychopath.
I loved Lily standing up for her mum and Freddie attacking him at the end. It was really dramatic. Great acting all round tonight.
I suspect that Freddie is the one who's now going to jail though (to cover his Strictly exit).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
oh I really enjoyed today’s episode
The actor who plays Theo is doing a great job, soon as I saw Stacey with the iron I had a feeling it would feature but hadn’t banked on Freddie doing it. I guess this will be his temporary exit whilst he’s on Strictly. Lacey was great as usual and I wish they would allow some swearing as you know Eves dying to drop a few c bombs about Theo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also thought the iron was going to play a part, a nod to Little Mo and Trevor! I couldn’t breathe at the end. Theo is going full psychopath. Watching him get a pasting off Freddie was so satisfying though 😂

Reactions: 25
I was under the impression that the writers didn’t know who it would be when they filmed it, so I don’t think we can go off reactions
the writers have to have known who it’s intended to be - they plan months in advance. i get that the actresses probably didn’t but they could be given guidance as to “this person is close to you” or “you’re related to this person” to get a realistic reaction from them. martin will have to have a complete personality transplant in two months for stacey to just be 😐 to his death.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.