Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also did we ever find out what happened on the stairs? She fell/was pushed and nothing came of it.

Ravi also knew she was leaving because he hid the suitcase, yet he didn’t use that against Suki which is a bit weird.
I forgot about that storyline

Reactions: 11
The last 2 episodes have been amazing! It shows how difficult it is to convince people of someone’s wrongdoing when it’s your word against there’s. Although it is ridiculous that there are no cameras or anything around to spot Theo in a high crime area in 2023. Surely the Panesars would have them at least!

Also slightly off topic but why was Stacey ironing baby grows? Has anyone ever ironed a baby grow? I don’t have children but surely none cares about whether a baby is wearing a slightly crumpled outfit- especially when it’s going to be covered in puke or poo!
Never in my life have I ever considered ironing baby clothes.

Reactions: 12
the writers have to have known who it’s intended to be - they plan months in advance. i get that the actresses probably didn’t but they could be given guidance as to “this person is close to you” or “you’re related to this person” to get a realistic reaction from them. martin will have to have a complete personality transplant in two months for stacey to just be 😐 to his death.
Or they were asked to film a couple different versions

Reactions: 2
[SPOILER="Tonight’s episode "Has anyone ever ironed a baby grow? I don’t have children but surely none cares about whether a baby is wearing a slightly crumpled outfit- especially when it’s going to be covered in puke or poo![/SPOILER]
My mum used to iron my baby-grows; but then again, she irons everything which isn't normal behaviour 🥴

My mum used to iron my baby-grows; but then again, she irons everything which isn't normal behaviour 🥴
My Gran (90) and Gramps (91) iron everything, including socks and knickknacks! I moved into my new house in Dec and the wrapping is still on my ironing board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't breathe for the last 15 minutes of this episode and I'm still getting my breath back. It was all so well written and brilliantly acted, even Bobby Brazier was good. The pacing was fantastic too, it didn't feel like I was watching a soap, it was like a really good drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re tackling this story line with Stacy so well. I’m going through this myself now and I’m really struggling to watch 😢. Just want to let everyone know if you’re going through stalking, harassment or DV, there is a way out 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They’re tackling this story line with Stacy so well. I’m going through this myself now and I’m really struggling to watch 😢. Just want to let everyone know if you’re going through stalking, harassment or DV, there is a way out 🫶🏼
Hope you are safe and are being taken more seriously by the relevant people than we are seeing in EE xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why hasn't Phil sorted Theo out? He's just married a Slater, so that makes Stacey family and we know how Phil loves family.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time what an ending. I don’t think this is the end of Theo I still think he could be the Christmas corpse or Nish.

Reactions: 10
Monday's ep has a lot of talk about Whitney's past abuse. Today's ep Theo tries to SA Stacey but Freddie walks in just in time.
Thank you, just needed some clarification before catching up 😅 I can cope with the mentioned iron action then 💞💗

• Heart
Is Bobby definitely being written out? Maisie, Rose & James all had to do Strictly while still working at EE during the last few series?

Reactions: 7
The Freddie and Anna stuff is kind of annoying. It’s obvious Freddie will duck off for a few weeks, her and Bobby will get closer and then when he returns they’ll be throwing longing look at each other behind Bobby’s back.

I like Freddie but he was annoying me.
---
Also Bobby doesn’t own Anna nor does he have any right to be annoyed with her but if Freddie wants to win his mate back maybe he should stop spending 24/7 with the girl they fell out over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Although Stacey’s storyline has made me uncomfortable, I am here for how the episodes have been written and created. I really was gripped tonight and I knew when I saw the iron, what was coming. Lacey turner is just incredible. I adored the ending when she looked crushed and asked Freddie what he’d done. Although he saved her, she is more concerned at the repercussions for him.

I am very curious about the theory Suki is being poisoned. I hadn’t seen that mentioned before but can see it being possible. I think Ravi just keeps Nish sweet but knows more of what goes on behind closed doors because he made sure Suki wasn’t found out when she was trying to escape. I do think Ravi has a lot of good hidden under the surface and ways he helps other people that aren’t noticed. A bit like snape in the Harry Potter books.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time what an ending. I don’t think this is the end of Theo I still think he could be the Christmas corpse or Nish.
I agree. Theo might go away then come back in time for Christmas

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.