Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna find my Phil. I’ll even take short and bald. As long as he’s rich and the ex is frightened of him.
He owns a three bed house in East London. duck it, I don’t care if he’s bald. I’ll even overlook the occasional murder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great episode today. The Whitney stuff was the least interesting to me but she acted well.

bleeping scumbag Theo thinks he's got away with it now. Kat is bound to ask Phil to scare him off or Martin is going to attack him and either Stacey or Martin will be facing prison because of him.

It seems more and more likely that Theo will be the body at Xmas now that the police and the courts have failed to protect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wanna find my Phil. I’ll even take short and bald. As long as he’s rich and the ex is frightened of him.
You will eventually 😘😘 I've had my share of nish's, max's, Alfie's and even a theo at one stage (but not as intense) over the years 😂
On another note, when I was in my early teens I used to have a crush on Gus, the road sweeper and Sonia's ex 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This might be a really stupid question and it might get covered in tonights episode (only just started it) but could they not fingerprint test all of the 'Stacey's Baps' posters that Theo hung up to see who did it? Not read the thread in a few days so somebody might have already asked lol

Reactions: 5
This might be a really stupid question and it might get covered in tonights episode (only just started it) but could they not fingerprint test all of the 'Stacey's Baps' posters that Theo hung up to see who did it? Not read the thread in a few days so somebody might have already asked lol
I can’t believe the square doesn’t have a single CCTV camera and nobody in Walford has a Ring camera. Especially given the high crime rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why doesn't Stacey just get Phil to sort Theo out like he did with the loan shark?
---
I can’t believe the square doesn’t have a single CCTV camera and nobody in Walford has a Ring camera. Especially given the high crime rate.
And why hasn't Stacey bought a camera? She should have when this all started!

Reactions: 14
Me and my husband have taken to watching seriously old episodes when we’re bored. Just how many people lost their life/nearly lost their life to the Queen Vic roof?! Bradley did, didnt Abi? There’s been quite a few other people that have had near misses on that roof. We were trying to work out if we’d missed anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that’s missing from every Whitney scene is a large grey cloud over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me and my husband have taken to watching seriously old episodes when we’re bored. Just how many people lost their life/nearly lost their life to the Queen Vic roof?! Bradley did, didnt Abi? There’s been quite a few other people that have had near misses on that roof. We were trying to work out if we’d missed anyone!
One of Phils crazy ex wives I'm sure! Fantastic actress but I can't remember her name.

Reactions: 2
Stella didn’t die at the vic. She jumped off the roof of an abandoned place while saying “Watch me daddy” the weirdo
Oh, I remembered wrong. I knew you would correct me, you have an insane photographic memory when it comes to Eastenders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Graham and Whitney scenes were realisitic although I don’t fully get why Whitney thinks it went badly. I thought the foster lady seemed very encouraging.

The court case was ridiculous. So over the top. I get the point they were making but when something is that on the nose it takes me right out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When people are depressed in Walford, they go to the swings. When they’re REALLY depressed, they go to the Vic roof. Although since Mick, I don’t think anyone has been up there.

If it was a real East London pub there would be a rooftop cocktail bar up there selling £17 Moscow mules.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bobby is really improving, felt really sorry for him tonight and really wanted him to bang Graham out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When people are depressed in Walford, they go to the swings. When they’re REALLY depressed, they go to the Vic roof. Although since Mick, I don’t think anyone has been up there.

If it was a real East London pub there would be a rooftop cocktail bar up there selling £17 Moscow mules.
Haha you're right. Didn't Freddie hide up there when he found out about his dad 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I can’t see it being any of the above. The storyline and suspense doesn’t work unless it’s someone against the six. Otherwise you’re just waiting for a fan fave to die.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.