Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an excellent title, are we just a little bit of a slag or total slags though?
My early 20s say total slag but now in my 30s and a long term relationship it's just a little bit of a slag these days 🤣. Looking forward to these weeks eps!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an excellent title, are we just a little bit of a slag or total slags though?
In earlier years, a total slag. But now I’ve been so single for so long I think I’m dead from the waist down. On a slag scale from Kat Slater to Dot Cotton I’m more at the Dot end. Maybe I’ll do a Cindy and come back from the dead this year 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's pretending to be Graham amongst other people, he sent the message to Freddie.
Tbh I figured that out immediately. I had to skip a lot of today's episode, was quite triggering but, as always, the acting was impeccable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had 2 kids by 2 diff fathers by the time I was 18 so I am the ultimate slaaaaaaag

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Former total slaaagg here but I've found my Phil Mitchell now (only a he's a foot taller with a full head of hair ) so I'm a settled slag now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must be missing something, what was Theo doing on his phone at the end? Logging into Graham Foster's account??
Theo has created different fake social media accounts as Stacey or people associated with Stacey e.g. Bradley & Graham Foster and sending friend requests to people. We heard Bernie mention last week that she had a friend request from ‘Stacey’

Here’s a screenshot from Theo’s phone

E8A70C4C-183D-4004-A18B-0A80923F5B37.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Theo has created different fake social media accounts as Stacey or people associated with Stacey e.g. Bradley & Graham Foster and sending friend requests to people. We heard Bernie mention last week that she had a friend request from ‘Stacey’

Here’s a screenshot from Theo’s phone

View attachment 2486891
Who is Erica Unwin??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wanna find my Phil. I’ll even take short and bald. As long as he’s rich and the ex is frightened of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The one thing I don’t actually get in all of this stalking storyline, is how Theo’s phone hasn’t been seized given all the stalking is social media n texts?
They had looked at his phone but didn’t find anything. I believe because he was using an encrypted software app. Something like telegram I’d imagine. That was before the social media stuff tho

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.