Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hunger can make you shake.

it’s hard to believe that Honey and Jay wouldn’t make sure he's ok/help him move/get him a housewarming present etc.
They don’t know he’s homeless. He’s just told them he’s got a new place so they will just assume he’s doing well

Reactions: 2
They don’t know he’s homeless. He’s just told them he’s got a new place so they will just assume he’s doing well
Yes, but he left a while ago didn’t he? Surely you would want to see where the father of your children moved to?

Yes, but he left a while ago didn’t he? Surely you would want to see where the father of your children moved to?
I agree, but this is Eastenders we are talking about 😂

they seem to have skipped a lot if things since covid. Probably hoping no one notices

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Billy hasn't really been talking to them though since they got together. Honey and Jays relationship gives me the boak I wouldn't want to talk to them either🤢

@Mustard iirc Patrick went on one of his Trinidad visits and came back married to Sheree- I thought she lived out there but considering Isaac I’m guessing she must have been on holiday too 🤷🏼‍♀️
A backstory was then created where on one of Patrick’s previous trips to Trinidad he’d had a fling with her, which resulted in Isaac.

Reactions: 4
It annoys me more that nobody stands up to her and tells her to shut up

Reactions: 3
Honey is being the sweetest thing with Suki 😭 Such a sweetheart 🙈
I’ve never ever been fussed with her as a character tbh,she’s usually just a ‘whatever’ for me….
I think S is a very lucky lady to have someone being so genuinely there for her like this with no hidden agenda,other than ‘just because’
(Even with the abuse,dismissals and horrible death stares H has took from S throughout it 🙈)
Wish I had a friend like H holding my hand!
I hope S never forgets this,Otherwise I’ll probably end up bricking her shop window 😂
And yes I know Eastenders isn’t real 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billy hasn't really been talking to them though since they got together. Honey and Jays relationship gives me the boak I wouldn't want to talk to them either🤢
It makes me sick too. Jay always seems to be talking down to Billy too.

Billy is a total idiot but Honey and Jay should know by now that he lies to cover things up. Thats nothing new.

Can't say i blame Billy for leaving though.
Why doesn't he shack up with cousin Phil for a while?

Reactions: 5
So many loose ends right now! Also is frankie in contact with her mum? It was mentioned with Shirley then never since?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I have too many questions today and, as it’s east Enders, no clear answers…

so Ian forged Kathys signature to remortgage the cafe- so is she paying that mortgage now? He didn’t benefit from the sale of the Vic so how has he got himself out of his debt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.