Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ideas where this storyline with Bobby and his girlfriend is going? It feels like there’s too much going on and so many loose ends.. 😫
I reckon her dad will be some sort of bigot and the Muslim thing will cause 'major drama' as they like to call it in soaps lol.

Also, I hate the old trope of everyone forgetting someone's birthday to throw them a surprise birthday, and the birthday-person not saying anything in the morning. I have never known anyone to play such a cruel prank on someone, plus people mention that you have a birthday coming up, it's normally on people's SM profile in some way too. Plus, is it funny to play such a prank on someone like Bobby? He has a bad past and present MH struggles. Jesus, what do the writer's think of?

Reactions: 12
Random but occurred to me today- have they explained why Tanya has nothing to do with baby Abi? I know they mentioned she had a nervous breakdown when Abi died but now a couple of years on does she still not want to be involved at all? Rainie never mentions her or Cora.

I would LOVE Cora to come back

Reactions: 7
Late to this thread but finally found it lol! That coffin was way too small to fit jags in. Also I can’t believe the actor who plays Zack is 44!😂

• Wow
He’s 48, he was born in 1973. There’s been several articles online about it. He and his wife have just announced they’re expecting too.

• Wow
  • Haha
He’s 48, he was born in 1973. There’s been several articles online about it. He and his wife have just announced they’re expecting too.
Wow, even older than what I first thought, I want tips off him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why when all the three brothers (two now) are the same religion is Kheerat the only one who wears a turban?
You don’t have to wear a turban, it’s a personal choice. I’d take a guess that most young Sikhs in the UK don’t wear one.

Reactions: 4
No way is this guy almost 50. So they got a guy who is 4 years older than Danny Dyer to play his on-screen daughter's love interest?! I don't know why Google is saying he's 48 but if you go to IMDB it says he was born in 1987. He's been in a relationship with his wife for 12/13 years and they've been married for 4.

Maybe there's another guy with the same name who is 48? 😄

• Haha
I think if anyone looks right back on his Instagram it’s clear to see that he’s roughly 34. It’s fairly obvious he’s NOT 43 or 48. A mistake online that people just ran with 🙄

Reactions: 9
No way is this guy almost 50. So they got a guy who is 4 years older than Danny Dyer to play his on-screen daughter's love interest?! I don't know why Google is saying he's 48 but if you go to IMDB it says he was born in 1987. He's been in a relationship with his wife for 12/13 years and they've been married for 4.

Maybe there's another guy with the same name who is 48? 😄
God knows, I’ve seen a few articles circulating recently saying he’s 48. If he is, he’s the youngest looking 48 year old I’ve ever seen 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean, stranger things have happened. Stormzy is 72 years old 👀

• Haha
So funny, poor guy’s only been in EE a few months and it’s aged him drastically already 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.