Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have too many questions today and, as it’s east Enders, no clear answers…

so Ian forged Kathys signature to remortgage the cafe- so is she paying that mortgage now? He didn’t benefit from the sale of the Vic so how has he got himself out of his debt?
Just remembered he stole Max's money aswell😂

Reactions: 2
Aye😂 whys nobody even worried about where Ian is did he not just disappear without a word apart from signing the pub over to shazza

Reactions: 6
Aye😂 whys nobody even worried about where Ian is did he not just disappear without a word apart from signing the pub over to shazza
Bet the actors fuming its died down I don't particularly miss him and he's never mentioned by his family which is odd

Reactions: 3
I hope so need so talent on the square hopefully the dad is gonna expose Suki she's awful
Suki has no redeeming features at all so far. She's just vicious and horrible to everyone, including her children.

Have to say I don't miss Ian either. Kathy's a better parent to the boys and seems capable of running the Beale empire.

I'm looking forward to Janine returning ☺ hopefully she'll liven things up again and get Billy back running around after her.

Reactions: 7
I found the scenes with Suki and Honey touching. I hope this is the start of a nicer Suki. Lordy I had a swoon when I saw Kheerat in the suit. 😍 we need more Kheerat screen time.

Suki has no redeeming features at all so far. She's just vicious and horrible to everyone, including her children.

Have to say I don't miss Ian either. Kathy's a better parent to the boys and seems capable of running the Beale empire.

I'm looking forward to Janine returning ☺ hopefully she'll liven things up again and get Billy back running around after her.
I never liked Ian so not missing him at all. I’m not mad about the guys playing Bobby & Peter either, I wouldn’t miss them if they left.
Gray & Janine would be great together, not necessarily a relationship but they could have some good scenes together with them both having a dark side.

When janine due back
And get rid of chelesa
Working on the timeline of Brian Connelly announcing he was cast and his first airing (15/2 - 18/5) she should be back September (she announced 14/6). I could be way off tho 🤣🤣🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
I never liked Ian so not missing him at all. I’m not mad about the guys playing Bobby & Peter either, I wouldn’t miss them if they left.
Gray & Janine would be great together, not necessarily a relationship but they could have some good scenes together with them both having a dark side.
Grey and Janine would be ace bumping off characters such as zack Chelsea Peter Bobby Bobby's girlfriend etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any ideas where this storyline with Bobby and his girlfriend is going? It feels like there’s too much going on and so many loose ends.. 😫

Reactions: 9
Any ideas where this storyline with Bobby and his girlfriend is going? It feels like there’s too much going on and so many loose ends.. 😫
Probably what happens with all EastEnders storylines recently. They will start another storyline, forget about this one as if it never happened and not even wrap it up.

I'm glad I've not watched in months. The show is just an absolute mess.

If the BBC hadn't spent tens of millions building a new EastEnders set I'd say they should've cancelled EE instead of Holby City.

It’s like the writers are making it up as they go along it’s awful & not helped by the fact that the Bobby actor really isn’t very good

I get the feeling it’s going to be some sort of abuse story. Also, she was very quick to stop Bobby telling her dad that he didn’t drink because he is Muslim.

Reactions: 2
Well if the dad can just get rid of the whole square it's so dull I caught up last night and feel ill never get that time back

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It still gets on my nerves when people are clearly 'drinking' from a empty cup. The camera angles makes it easy to see as well as no steam coming from the mug. Can't they film with a genuine tea or coffee?

Why when all the three brothers (two now) are the same religion is Kheerat the only one who wears a turban?

What a brilliant ladies man character James Farrar plays as Zack. To think in real life he just announced his wife he's been with 12 years is pregnant with their first child. Sign of a good actor when they can play someone who's the total opposite of their TV character.

Dana to turn Muslim for Bobby?

Gray to hopefully kill the annoying Chelsea and couple up with Janine on her return.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.