Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ravi gets wind of Suki being with Eve, and blackmails her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooh the way he kicked over that table!

Talking of wood, I very much enjoyed Jack in his bedtime attire of shorts and t shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wee bit of Ravi in action 😁
That's what is known in the Wrestling business as breaking kayfabe, which is basically breaking character. There was this story......

Basically the wrestler Jim Duggan got arrested but that didn't bother his boss Vince Mcmahon. What annoyed Vince was more so back then in the 80s compared to now people thought it was real, so he was angry fans got to find out he was travelling with a guy he was suppose to hate from an on screen fued :D

Reactions: 1
That's what is known in the Wrestling business as breaking kayfabe, which is basically breaking character. There was this story......

Basically the wrestler Jim Duggan got arrested but that didn't bother his boss Vince Mcmahon. What annoyed Vince was more so back then in the 80s compared to now people thought it was real, so he was angry fans got to find out he was travelling with a guy he was suppose to hate from an on screen fued :D
What? 😂 The WWE thread is that way —>>

• Haha
All we cares for is Ravi wrestling Denise on the sofa 🛋 🫂 😆

EE we need closure from February 💔

Poor acting by Chelsea tonight, who was supposedly crying crying but had no tears. She was apparently being sick in the kitchen sink, but never needed the kitchen tuck Denise had ready because her eyes and mouth were both dry. I can't speak for everyone but the times I've been sick my eyes have gone red and watery and my mouth has gotten wet from the sick so needed a wipe.
Yep long hair strands in the sink and not a spot of sick on them. When she was crying her dry tears in the living room it was comical more than anything.
---
Wee bit of Ravi in action 😁
Like a toddler having a tantrum 😂

• Haha
Emma and Keanu would be my choice for the bodies
What a waste if christmas body is Emma! She's not deserving of such a big storyline especially with the acting.

Totally forgot Keanu was back, there really is no need for him is there? All he does is moan about seeing his kids...

Love the shift in persona, from menacing to absolute charmer, babe!! I may be biased, but think it is wonderful acting, you can tell he really does study his lines in depth and takes direction well. 💫🌠
Agree!! He is a fantastic actor!! And what a character Ravi is, so much depth and so much potential. Shame we didn't get Ravi v Kheerat as can imagine it being legendary.

Reactions: 9
Last nights doof doof makes me feel like IF the body was Ravi, they’re lining up both Denise and Suki to be the murderer. Wonder if they’ll have any other of the six have a problem with the same person?

Here for Ravi still 🤩😍 even if I do feel a bit on edge with the undertone going on, he’s been SO calm and smiley. Love that behind the scenes. The set looks so small compared to how we see it. When Ravi had Denise up against the wall 🤩

• Heart
Now I'm back into easties (more of a classic eps girl) I'm affronted there's no Friday episode! What's that about?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.