Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so juicy at the moment. I started watching again on Christmas day because I love a Christmas EE but I'm literally hooked and so invested in the characters.

I cannot wait to see who dies. I was so sure it was going to be Nish but there's so many options now. Theo would deserve it! I think Ravi is a bit tasty so hopefully not him. But, to be honest, I wonder if the writers have recorded a few outcomes.

Anyone heard why Rocky has up and quit?

I am sad Whitney is leaving. She's had such a raw few years I was hoping she'd would get a happy ending..

Reactions: 15
Poor acting by Chelsea tonight, who was supposedly crying crying but had no tears. She was apparently being sick in the kitchen sink, but never needed the kitchen tuck Denise had ready because her eyes and mouth were both dry. I can't speak for everyone but the times I've been sick my eyes have gone red and watery and my mouth has gotten wet from the sick so needed a wipe.

Reactions: 2
Poor acting by Chelsea tonight, who was supposedly crying crying but had no tears. She was apparently being sick in the kitchen sink, but never needed the kitchen tuck Denise had ready because her eyes and mouth were both dry. I can't speak for everyone but the times I've been sick my eyes have gone red and watery and my mouth has gotten wet from the sick so needed a wipe.

TMI. 😁 She is acting, not very well, but tbh she knows that in 5 minutes time she won't be able to resist 'ripping his clothes off'. That white shirt was far roo tight anyway. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma and Keanu would be my choice for the bodies

You don't need a choice, can we have a double murder and get rid of them both together. Only thing is that we have them until xmas. 😦

Sick of hearing about this Peggy too. Keanoooo you are SO boring .

Reactions: 12
Hopefully EastEnders can keep the momentum up post reveal of the body, hopefully the hype and excitement doesn't become so much the actual reveal becomes a damp squib.

• Heart
Awwww, the keyring, Ravi is a real softy.

Love the shift in persona, from menacing to absolute charmer, babe!! I may be biased, but think it is wonderful acting, you can tell he really does study his lines in depth and takes direction well. 💫🌠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They seem to be making all the men do bad things/be super annoying to throw off the scent of who the Xmas body will be. Making it so it could actually be anyone of the male residents.

Reactions: 13
Awwww, the keyring, Ravi is a real softy.

Love the shift in persona, from menacing to absolute charmer, babe!! I may be biased, but think it is wonderful acting, you can tell he really does study his lines in depth and takes direction well. 💫🌠
I think there is a queue on here that would love for Ravi to show them depth and help them take direction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.