Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this week feel like the producers are really playing with us with who the body is going to be as I'm changing my mind every week now. Looking forward to the wedding, keanu is featuring more so I'm happy too 😄

Reactions: 13
Got Friday withdrawal symptoms from no EE tonight 😭 😭

But glad to see that BTS snippet of Ravi and Denise, especially the push to the sofa, and then the laugh together off scene 🎬 😂

Reactions: 9
With no episode today, I’m back to thinking about complicated EE family trees.
Bex Fowler isn’t currently in the show, but she has links to a lot of characters.
Her grandparents are Pauline and Arthur Fowler, which mean she is related to all the Beales. Her maternal grandmother is Carol Jackson, so she is also related to all the Brannings.
Peter Beale and Lauren Branning have Louie, so him and Bex are related on both sides of their families.
Martin and Stacey have Hope, her half sister, which links her to the Slaters.
Bianca is her auntie, so Tiffany, Liam and Morgan are her cousins.
Jack and Max are her great uncles, I’m not sure what that makes all their children in relation to her.
If she ever returns (probably as a recast) then I’m sure the writers will be trying to find a Mitchell for her to have a child with :)

• Haha
With no episode today, I’m back to thinking about complicated EE family trees.
Bex Fowler isn’t currently in the show, but she has links to a lot of characters.
Her grandparents are Pauline and Arthur Fowler, which mean she is related to all the Beales. Her maternal grandmother is Carol Jackson, so she is also related to all the Brannings.
Peter Beale and Lauren Branning have Louie, so him and Bex are related on both sides of their families.
Martin and Stacey have Hope, her half sister, which links her to the Slaters.
Bianca is her auntie, so Tiffany, Liam and Morgan are her cousins.
Jack and Max are her great uncles, I’m not sure what that makes all their children in relation to her.
If she ever returns (probably as a recast) then I’m sure the writers will be trying to find a Mitchell for her to have a child with :)
Jack's son is Ricky Mitchell, so she's linked to them too

Reactions: 1
Sean & Stacey have always been quite close, why would he be gossiping about his sister with someone?
They have had beef in the past, last time he tried to get rid of Eve

Anyway, time will tell re Theo

we’re not really supposed to know why yet until Sean returns at some point in the near future! 😂

Reactions: 7
Regarding the flash forward (and I’m probably reading too much into it) but I wondered if the colour of the dresses mean anything?
Red - passion
Green - envy
Blue - sadness
White - innocent
Purple - royalty, head of state
Pink - friendship/warmth?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Seeing as we spoken about family trees, and who is related to who, is Jack ever going to mention Penny again or remember she exists?

Reactions: 18
Regarding the flash forward (and I’m probably reading too much into it) but I wondered if the colour of the dresses mean anything?
Red - passion
Green - envy
Blue - sadness
White - innocent
I actually think that’s a really good possible theory🤩 especially with them being such a big deal like them wearing the same colours to the awards show

Reactions: 12
Red - passion
Green - envy
Blue - sadness
White - innocent
IMG_2286.jpeg

We are 3 months away from the Crimbo cliffhanger

• Wow

Are the bosses stupid? There could be a huge exodus and if we lose Steve Mcfadden because of it I will be pissed. Working for the BBC they already can't take up lucrative sponsorship deals or take part in big shows like I'm A Celebrity. Ban them from panto as well and it could screw up the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Are the bosses stupid? There could be a huge exodus and if we lose Steve Mcfadden because of it I will be pissed. Working for the BBC they already can't take up lucrative sponsorship deals or take part in big shows like I'm A Celebrity. Ban them from panto as well and it could screw up the show.
Steve seems to have a contract that lets him have a lot of time off anyway so he’ll be fine

I am sure they could have brought things forward a few weeks so filming is done and whoever could do pantomime/Strictly, but I don't know how it all works behind the scenes. I think eventually they will have to relax some rules around other appearances, promos etc because the BBC needs to control the wages so allowing the cast to earn extra will be a compromise to keep them on the show.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.