Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the whole Emma return, I can’t believe I’m siding with Ben Mitchell for probably the first time ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At this rate I want Denise to shag Ravi to wipe the smug off Chelsea’s face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How can someone have such shocking taste to fall in love with 2 killers.
I was saying this last night, she really hasn't learned to spot red flags after Gray (although killer or not , I'd still let him bend me over the couch). The fact creepy ravi almost shagged her mum should be a red flag in itself 😂 Her dad was also a serial killer, what are the chances?
And as a side note Lucas had something about him as well, I wouldn't mind sharing the prison showers with him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This makes me think he'll be the body at Christmas
I was thinking the same thing.
---
My kid was watching with me this morning (as an aside why up so bleedin early this is my quiet time!) and pipes up over their Weetabix, "what's up with her eyes" and then tried to attempt to do a look like Emma 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After last nights episode isn’t this just part of revealing all of the six’s situations and possible bodies at Christmas. There are a number of bodies racking up it could be.

Also any other Ravi fans notice the very subtle shift in the tone of his character? I still think he’s 🥵 but there’s now an edge and undertone, yet on the surface he’s being perfectly nice to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was saying this last night, she really hasn't learned to spot red flags after Gray (although killer or not , I'd still let him bend me over the couch). The fact creepy ravi almost shagged her mum should be a red flag in itself 😂 Her dad was also a serial killer, what are the chances?
And as a side note Lucas had something about him as well, I wouldn't mind sharing the prison showers with him 😉
Well, they do say women marry their father's. It's fitting she'd fall for murderers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After last nights episode isn’t this just part of revealing all of the six’s situations and possible bodies at Christmas. There are a number of bodies racking up it could be.

Also any other Ravi fans notice the very subtle shift in the tone of his character? I still think he’s 🥵 but there’s now an edge and undertone, yet on the surface he’s being perfectly nice to everyone.
Ravi is smouldering hot 🥵 🔥🔥
---
Yesterday’s EE episode with Ravi and Denise 🫦🧔🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was saying this last night, she really hasn't learned to spot red flags after Gray (although killer or not , I'd still let him bend me over the couch).
I’m glad you said it because I was thinking the same thing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long Ravi has left on the show now Denise knows
I thought that Ravi had edited that recording so it looked like Suki killed Ranveer 😳
If it was on Suki's laptop all along then she always had the evidence to free Kheerat 🤔

Ravi is done for 😭😭😭
This makes me think he'll be the body at Christmas
No No No No No :cry::cry:

I refuse to believe Ravi will ever wear those cufflinks. In the Russian roulette or musical chairs saga of the cufflinks he cannot be the end game.

He is far too smart, his face at the end of tonight's ep signified that he had all under control, always one step ahead of poor Denise and the camel coated detective, aka Jack!.

Chris Clenshaw is far too savvy a producer to write out such a complex character. Ravi still owes meathead Phil a favour, after getting Chelsea her job back. The drug dealing saga will raise its head at some point, enter Nugget's mum. The Pansear family are not going anywhere, Ravi is an integral part now that Vinny is the only sibling left of the originals.

Ohhh and love the way James Farrar calls Aaron 'sexy boy', He's not wrong! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.