Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No No No No No :cry::cry:

I refuse to believe Ravi will ever wear those cufflinks. In the Russian roulette or musical chairs saga of the cufflinks he cannot be the end game.

He is far too smart, his face at the end of tonight's ep signified that he had all under control, always one step ahead of poor Denise and the camel coated detective, aka Jack!.

Chris Clenshaw is far too savvy a producer to write out such a complex character. Ravi still owes meathead Phil a favour, after getting Chelsea her job back. The drug dealing saga will raise its head at some point, enter Nugget's mum. The Pansear family are not going anywhere, Ravi is an integral part now that Vinny is the only sibling left of the originals.

Ohhh and love the way James Farrar calls Aaron 'sexy boy', He's not wrong! 🥰
I love their friendship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i’m convinced the body won’t be that of anyone we suspect, it’ll be someone completely random as it usually is!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Me every time there's a new storyline: it's him!

Lmao I was convinced it would be Theo just last week, now I think Ravi 😂

No spoilers but EE is really bringing the drama, intrigue and just can’t wait until next week episodes lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely.
As a once dedicated soap viewer, (but more sporadic in recent years), I am thoroughly enjoying EE at the moment.

Reactions: 17
I'm watching episodes from 2010 at the minute. Stacey has just given birth to Lily and Denise has just escaped from Lucas. It's just funny seeing the parallels

Reactions: 16
I want to see more Ravi kissing scenes 🔥 🔥
Just more Ravi. Such a talented actor!

Interested to see how Whitney’s exit plays out, as now she is getting the house with Zack so it seems they are staying in the square.

Reactions: 9
I want the body on the Vic floor to be Mick
I don't care how he gets there, I just want the reassurance that he's gone and not coming back alive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No No No No No :cry::cry:

I refuse to believe Ravi will ever wear those cufflinks. In the Russian roulette or musical chairs saga of the cufflinks he cannot be the end game.

He is far too smart, his face at the end of tonight's ep signified that he had all under control, always one step ahead of poor Denise and the camel coated detective, aka Jack!.

Chris Clenshaw is far too savvy a producer to write out such a complex character. Ravi still owes meathead Phil a favour, after getting Chelsea her job back. The drug dealing saga will raise its head at some point, enter Nugget's mum. The Pansear family are not going anywhere, Ravi is an integral part now that Vinny is the only sibling left of the originals.

Ohhh and love the way James Farrar calls Aaron 'sexy boy', He's not wrong! 🥰
Camel Coated Detective @Professor Yaffle you win todays thread. Now how can we work CCD into the next thread title? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
New Chelsea is a much better actress than old Chelsea, and also more believable as Denise’s daughter.
I thought the body in the Vic was going to be Nish, but now I think Theo. What a scary creep that guy is.

Reactions: 17
Me every time there's a new storyline: it's him!

Lmao I was convinced it would be Theo just last week, now I think Ravi 😂
I know, it’s bloody brilliant!
---
Just more Ravi. Such a talented actor!

Interested to see how Whitney’s exit plays out, as now she is getting the house with Zack so it seems they are staying in the square.
Maybe she turns trans and someone gifts her the cufflinks as part of her transition and It’s her dead on the floor at Christmas?? 🤣
That’s why they recorded he and she in the preview as “woke bbc” (Dan wooton voice) wouldn’t dare misgender someone.

or am I just wishful thinking?

• Haha
Wonder if theres even more to Theo that hasnt come out yet. Theres no real backstory apart from the girl that unalived herself and the loose link to Freddie

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.