Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely loved tonight’s episode. I might even watch it again. Sorry Elaine, Not sorry Ian, but I really want to see Cindy and George back together.

Aww Fatboy, I was so happy to see him! Such a great addition. I quite fancied him back in the day tbh. 😂. And the house in Marbella was gorgeous. I don’t think Cindy knows about Bobby

Reactions: 15
Spoilers for next week below
(Might even be this week)
Anna and Freddie end up banging and F tells Alfie as he’s racked with guilt, Alfie ends up telling Ian who in turn tells George after he makes a dig him. I assume this will happen in the Vic with Bobby lurking by the jukebox
Thank God! 🤣 Anna has way more chemistry with Freddie, she doesn’t have a spark with Bobby.

Reactions: 8
Thank God! 🤣 Anna has way more chemistry with Freddie, she doesn’t have a spark with Bobby.
Will this be what finally tips Bobby over the edge and sends him back to his psycho ways? Hide your jewellery box Freddie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonight's episode is epic! Totally agree that it should have been a 2 episode special last night though!!!

Cannot wait for tomorrow's now!

Ian Beale will never not be a little weed though. And new Peter reminds me of a mulletless Pat Sharp. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh wow they really pulled that out the bag 🤣

Confused as to how Cindy found out about Lucy & got to the UK all before Ian got across the road to the pub to tell Peter

Apart from that query…brilliant episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tonight’sI’ve missed loads so I’ve decided to go back & watch the 2011 episodes on at the min, i wfh so will just listen in the background. Do they get updated month by month on the iPlayer ?
They upload a week’s worth every Monday at 6am

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its like the Exec Producer Chris Clenshaw is sticking up two fingers to the previous EP’s by saying ‘you made a mistake killing off these characters so I’m going to resurrect them in what I think is the most plausible way possible’:

Cindy: full comeback by saying she was in Witness Protection
Roxy: cameo by the figment of Amy’s imagination
Fatboy: cameo in flashback scene to 2014

I agree with those who said tonight’s episode is better than last night’s

Lovely seeing Fatboy again although I felt that he struggled a little bit to get back into his ‘gangsta’ speech

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does Cindy know it was Bobby who killer lucy? She mentioned an accident when it clearly wasn't? I just need them to bring back tonight's character this year.

Reactions: 3
Does Cindy know it was Bobby who killer lucy? She mentioned an accident when it clearly wasn't? I just need them to bring back tonight's character this year.
Referring to it as an accident was probably her way of saying it was manslaughter. I imagine they would’ve kept her updated on the case as they had informed her of Lucy’s death anyway

Reactions: 7
FATSSSSSSSS what a mark out moment and credit to all involved for keeping it a secret. Now bring him back full time because we the viewer haven't seen him dead.

Reactions: 18
I was waiting for the photo to come up on the screen tonight and for someone in the pub to recognise her. Really feel like the writers have missed a few tricks in tonight’s episode.
I think it's better that they didn't reveal it through the photo. It made you wonder if it's happening or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
FATSSSSSSSS what a mark out moment and credit to all involved for keeping it a secret. Now bring him back full time because we the viewer haven't seen him dead.
No thanks. I found him annoying.
---
I think Cindy's story about why she didn't go back to Spain is rather suspicious 🤔

So what was she doing for the next 9 years after she left Spain? and how did she meet Ian again?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.