Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bobby hasn't got a chance now with Anna. When she finds out he killed her half sister. And when Cindy finds out the boy who killed one daughter is now dating another daughter. I think I got that right my mind is boggled. What an exciting soap is Eastenders. To think I was going to give up watching and just stick to Emmerdale
I think Cindy didn't mention Bobby because it'll be revealed afterwards. She'll get angry that he's there, George will find out the truth about him killing lucy, and anna will distance herself from bobby once she realises his actions caused her to lose her mum

Reactions: 15
Its like the Exec Producer Chris Clenshaw is sticking up two fingers to the previous EP’s by saying ‘you made a mistake killing off these characters so I’m going to resurrect them in what I think is the most plausible way possible’:

Cindy: full comeback by saying she was in Witness Protection
Roxy: cameo by the figment of Amy’s imagination
Fatboy: cameo in flashback scene to 2014

I agree with those who said tonight’s episode is better than last night’s

Lovely seeing Fatboy again although I felt that he struggled a little bit to get back into his ‘gangsta’ speech

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode
Totally agree, the flashbacks always give me goosebumps. Fantastic writing.

Tonight's was a great episode in the end but Cindy is a terrible actress. The Spain scene was like a GCSE drama project.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a saddo watched it again for things I missed first time 😂
I like how everyone who knew Cindy was in the pub (although I didn’t see Martin)
Barging through Tracey and Winston, Sonia looking like I know your face, Phil and Sharon’s reaction better be good especially as Ian is back.

Reactions: 15
it was incredibly done. i still think of that really creepy trailer they did for the reveal week with all the suspects walking around the square and seeing her reflection/handprints on the glass etc.
Was that the one with Gods and Monsters? It was really creepy! 👻

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s episode was amazing, all of it, George and Cindy in the cellar, the flashback scenes, fatboy! makes up (just) for the weeks we’ve had about Reiss’s swimmers and Sonia’s plumbing.

Reactions: 14
Enjoyed tonight's episode I can see a romance developing between Cindy and George Elaine will go off her head.

Reactions: 11
🔮 My Mystic Meg prediction 🔮
Max Branning will be next to return with little Abbie, connections there with Cindy being Granny to her.
Max loves a blonde doesn’t he? Him and Cindy have an affair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I forgot about Phil and Sharon's beef with Ian 💀. I can't wait to see that unfold again
Well chuckles will just go red in the face and huff about in true Phil Style.
I think him and Sharon will put it behind them.

Reactions: 4
Max Branning will be next to return with little Abbie, connections there with Cindy being Granny to her.
I forgot about Abbie II being Cindy's granddaughter WHY ARE THEY ALL RELATED

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This I would love to see!!

What an episode, I feel like it’s a good old Eastenders episode, no special stunts, just actually a gripping storyline!

I fully underestimated the storyline at first, didn’t have the faith that they would execute it well.

It’s been planned so well! Remember those people seeing Fat Boy last year… Gina being named after Cindy’s sister, Bobby and Anna’s budding relationship, Elaine buying the pub… I was ready to switch off when I heard Linda’s mum was the co owner and then when I saw the family, I was straight on here slagging them off.

I for one CANNOT wait to see the fall out tomorrow.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.