Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next week looks good! Although I was hoping he'd go undetected a bit longer and start tormenting Eve or something, yes I'm twisted and like the darker storylines 🤣🤣

I enjoyed tonight's!

Reactions: 7
Next week looks good! Although I was hoping he'd go undetected a bit longer and start tormenting Eve or something, yes I'm twisted and like the darker storylines 🤣🤣

I enjoyed tonight's!
I enjoyed tonight as well especially the very end when Cindy dropped her trays of food.

Reactions: 6
I’m looking forward to Cindy’s reaction to Bobby especially if she stays with Ian. She’s never met him, has no loyalty to him and she’s a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t Cindy visit Steven’s grave? He was her son too, they just love going on about Lucy’s death 🙄

Reactions: 11
It really annoyed me that Kathy took the high ground over Cindy, even going so far as to say she only faked her death because she was in an abusive relationship, when, in fact, running from criminals is more dangerous. Kathy should have been more understanding, it would have been less predictable and less hypocritical

Reactions: 16
OMG
FATBOY 😂😂
Loved that flashback thing
Cindy said Lucy’s death was a terrible accident, surely she knows. A quick google would tell her otherwise if Ian hasn’t been honest, feel we need hour long episodes all this week

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh tonight’s ep was so good! Finally! LOVED the flashbacks and the way they interwove the old episode, I chuckled that you never saw Peter seeing as he had a different face then 🤣 and the Fatboy cameo- can’t they bring him back from the dead next?! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I can’t cope. I’m loving all the flashes back and forward. Feels a bit like Lost 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I genuinely can’t think of another soap storyline that has had such an impact on future storylines and is able to be re-introduced so many times than Lucy’s death. It was a masterstroke storyline, which is even more shocking when you consider that the actual character of Lucy wasn’t all that interesting or iconic and yet in death has arguably been made one of THE iconic characters.

I remember being in Uni and being hooked on who did it, we had bets and drinking games going on the night and not one of us had Bobby 🤣 Its one of those pop culture moments/story’s that just keeps giving 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
loved fatboy😭 such a good episode can’t wait for the rest of the week!

Reactions: 10
I genuinely can’t think of another soap storyline that has had such an impact on future storylines and is able to be re-introduced so many times than Lucy’s death. It was a masterstroke storyline, which is even more shocking when you consider that the actual character of Lucy wasn’t all that interesting or iconic and yet in death has arguably been made one of THE iconic characters.

I remember being in Uni and being hooked on who did it, we had bets and drinking games going on the night and not one of us had Bobby 🤣 Its one of those pop culture moments/story’s that just keeps giving 🤣
I’d love to relive all that for the first time again

Reactions: 4
I'm still laughing at the fact that George didn't know that Cindy had already given birth to 4 kids and he thought Gina was her first child 😂
Her gynaecologist must have been a genius 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugh the link won’t work. Just saw a TikTok saying Theo resembles Macca Pacca from In the Night Garden. It makes sense. I’ve had enough 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.