Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter seems to be the only character that is actually conflicted regarding Bobby. Everyone else just seems to forget what he did. Peter’s reaction to Bobby seems way more realistic. I can never get on Bobby’s side when he takes the moral high ground with Peter because he literally killed his twin
i know we said it on the other thread but there needs to be some kind of big scene between peter and bobby where they air all of this.

peter reacts to bobby in a completely realistic and understandable way but they’re writing it like the viewers should almost be on bobby’s side, and it’s ridiculous because we all remember what happened. the dynamic will never move forward until they actually talk about it and it’s silly to pretend that no one but peter really remembers.

hope cindy is the one to bring it back up though!

Reactions: 13
oh I’m a bit disappointed you know, feel Kathy and Cindys first scenes fell a bit flat

Also why have I only just noticed the bay window in the Beale house?
That room used to be tiny, so I take it they knocked through to the next room but the bay window I’ve never noticed before (from the inside)

Reactions: 4
oh I’m a bit disappointed you know, feel Kathy and Cindys first scenes fell a bit flat

Also why have I only just noticed the bay window in the Beale house?
That room used to be tiny, so I take it they knocked through to the next room but the bay window I’ve never noticed before (from the inside)
They did knock the wall down to make it one room. I don’t think we ever saw the other room when Pauline was alive

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought that tonights ep was not that great. Her taking her sunglasses off once she exits the tube? Kathy and cindys scenes were disappointing. Hopefully it picks up during the week.

Reactions: 4
They missed SO many chances of Cindy saying to Kathy “like you did!” Or when Kathy said “you’re dead”, why didn’t Cindy say “you’re supposed to be too”. Would’ve been so funny

Reactions: 23
Tonight’s episode fell a bit flat.
The only decent part was the slaps between Kathy and Cindy 🤣. I can’t believe they missed the iconic opportunity of Cindy saying “so are you!” when Kathy said “you’re dead”. Not a fan of the way it was woven in during their mushy heart to heart. Hopefully tomorrow’s confrontation between Cindy and George will bring the fireworks!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else think the ending was very cringe? The way Cindy dramatically dropped the trays. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m disappointed that we didn’t get a queen vic show down, I hope that’s to come.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s episode

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else think the ending was very cringe? The way Cindy dramatically dropped the trays. 🤣
yes and it was such a late reaction about 2 minutes after she saw him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the words of the the great Rod Stewart 'Tonight's the night' can't wait to see.Elaines face when the penny drops.

Reactions: 9
I reckon tomorrow night when cindy walks into the pub the photo of her and Anna will be on the screen and everyone will just be like😵😵😵

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon tomorrow night when cindy walks into the pub the photo of her and Anna will be on the screen and everyone will just be like😵😵😵
I was waiting for the photo to come up on the screen tonight and for someone in the pub to recognise her. Really feel like the writers have missed a few tricks in tonight’s episode.

Reactions: 23
2 canapés wasted and her partner’s ex back on the scene - Elaine is gonna hit the roof 🤣
---
I’m disappointed that we didn’t get a queen vic show down, I hope that’s to come.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s episode
Apparently George and Cindy’s showdown will be in the barrel store, and then she’ll go into the actual pub to see the girls

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.