Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do some of you still think it’s Theo
at Christmas
Guess this means it’s probably not him after next week?
nish still seems the most likely candidate for me.

that storyline is building to something and he’s the only one (imo anyway) who could realistically have beef with all those women.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if there will be flashbacks of Ian reconnecting with Cindy? Although I think that was conveniently done off screen as anyone who can remember their history would know hell would freeze over before he took her back or she would even want him back unless it was to her advantage after everything they went through.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if there will be flashbacks of Ian reconnecting with Cindy? Although I think that was conveniently done off screen as anyone who can remember their history would know hell would freeze over before he took her back or she would even want him back unless it was to her advantage after everything they went through.
I hope so, I'm enjoying the flashback scenes

Reactions: 8
Such a surprise to see Fatboy tonight, love that they kept that a secret. Really good episode, can’t wait to see all of this play out, and Theo finally gets found out! Typical just as I’m about to go on holiday. Can I watch iPlayer in Bulgaria? 🤣

Reactions: 12
nish still seems the most likely candidate for me.

that storyline is building to something and he’s the only one (imo anyway) who could realistically have beef with all those women.
My money is still on Dean making a return and it being him but in all honesty I’ve no idea.

Putting it out there that I don’t think one of the 6 is the actual killer and that there’s someone else in the pub with them who they all end up covering for.

TBH I’d forgotten all about it in all the Cindy excitement 😭

Reactions: 9
I agree wholeheartedly that a flashback to Cindy and Ian reconnecting is needed.
I remember them the first time round and watched it again in the classic episodes on drama.
Not a chance it would happen, we need the how, when and why’s.
(I don’t think we’ll get flashbacks maybe it will be revealed in the chat between Ian and Sharon or Kathy)

Reactions: 8
Eastenders is on fire at the moment, the northern soaps need to up their game, though to be fair they all have peaks and troughs.

Reactions: 15
Kinda dip into Eastenders, is Bobby still Muslim & didn't he have OCD at one point or has that subsided? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Such a surprise to see Fatboy tonight, love that they kept that a secret. Really good episode, can’t wait to see all of this play out, and Theo finally gets found out! Typical just as I’m about to go on holiday. Can I watch iPlayer in Bulgaria? 🤣
Yes with a good VPN

So glad they kept Fatboy’s cameo a secret. Shame they couldn’t do the same with Cindy’s return before someone leaked it to the papers!

Reactions: 12
So glad they kept Fatboy’s cameo a secret. Shame they couldn’t do the same with Cindy’s return before someone leaked it to the papers!
Someone I know did an interview with Keano on set before his return was aired but had to keep it a secret due to the embargo. I don’t get how EE kept that a complete secret but couldn’t do the same for Cindy

Reactions: 10
Someone I know did an interview with Keano on set before his return was aired but had to keep it a secret due to the embargo. I don’t get how EE kept that a complete secret but couldn’t do the same for Cindy
I can’t remember where I saw it now but I’m sure I read it was leaked to the papers by a member of production, obviously for a big wad of money, and they got fired? Idiot!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s Ian - reckon adams agreed to a short reprise and wants shot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.