Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd sack off that Nugget boy. Christ he can't act for toffee. Has someone got their hand up his back making his mouth move. Gottle of gear, gottle of beer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kim would deffo have a thread on here in real life #fuckdainstahunz
---
Not Chelsea leaving her baby with a kid she don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Kim would deffo have a thread on here in real life #fuckdainstahunz
---
Not Chelsea leaving her baby with a kid she don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I’d have left mine with the door locked, telly on and a packet of bourbons if Ravi wanted to dip I can’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish they'd sack off that Nugget boy. Christ he can't act for toffee. Has someone got their hand up his back making his mouth move. Gottle of gear, gottle of beer 🙄
He is but not as wooden as Patsy Kensits wooden face.

Reactions: 2
That was so ridiculous. No way would she have left him with a bloody teenage stranger.
Pretty sure leaving your baby with a 13yr old would land you in trouble with social services these days and that's without them taking the baby you a party and getting drunk

Reactions: 2
Kim’s car crash was terrible, I actually laughed it was so badly done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering if it was some kind of shortened version of an Indian name?
His first name is Davinder

Stupid as it sounds I think it's just because he eats a lot of nuggets. 🤣🤷‍♀️
Yes that’s correct according to this from Eastenders Wiki

“Denzel asks why they call him Nugget, and he replies by saying he’s twenty four Karat Gold. Denzel laughs but Amy is annoyed and doesn’t find it funny. Denzel then invites Amy and Davinder back to his place after going to the shop, and Denzel says Davinder’s nickname has nothing to do with twenty four karat gold, and Amy asks if he just loves eating chicken nuggets, and Davinder says that everyone likes eating nuggets, with Denzel replying “so much that they name you after one” making Amy laugh.”

Reactions: 4
Why was Bernie running around screaming like a banshee at the paramedics? She barely knows either of the people in the car. It all seemed so over done

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why was Bernie running around screaming like a banshee at the paramedics? She barely knows either of the people in the car. It all seemed so over done
And Finlay too just kept running at the car like go away lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't read if you have not watched tonight's episode.

Thought the same, also everybody running over to the car screaming wildly and Mick not getting knocked out by the metal bar that landed on him. Kim only having a scratch on her head and Denzel near death's door was also unbelievable. On the BenCal hug, what was that all about, apart from ridiculous?!
Felt so sorry for Ravi, he certainly is a conflicted soul, trying to do good but always dipping into crime. He so had a genuine thing for Denise despite him threatening her now, mainly because he feels hurt at her rejection. The actor is playing a blinder btw.

Reactions: 8
I read a spoiler about the car crash last week and got bored just reading about it.

We should have seen it coming. The other day someone mentioned Kim and Howie were the only couple who seemed happy so I guess they were due to be struck by the curse of Walford.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Bobby brazier emotional acting tonight’s episode is making me laugh. Sorry mate u can’t act for tit😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.