Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
New tread suggestion time!
Eastenders #14 Shirley's disappeared without trace and Linda's mum got a new face 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Hope96

VIP Member
Aw this is a cute photo from EE! They have been friends for 26 years!
Screenshot_20230323-192049_Gallery.jpg

Emma Barton is an absolute stunner. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Just read that one of the directors who helped do the whitney storyline lost there baby the same way
Which is why its a big focus on it as he wants to do it justice
I loved that Zac said to Linda that he has lost a baby too. So many forget the fathers at times like these. Perhaps that was from the director's input.

Reactions: 34

Lalala12

Denise on the phone to Kim saying she needs help in the salon, surely she could ask Stacey the qualified hairdresser who is desperate for money?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hope96

VIP Member
I know a lot of us find Whitney's character tiring but she really does deliver and does justice to the hard hitting storylines they give her. My heart proper broke for her and Zack in tonight's part 2 episode.

Reactions: 30

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I was hoping that Whitless would fade into the background now the baby story has been concluded, but of course they’re going to drag it out with a on/off relationship with Zack and her finding out about the HIV. Groan 😖

We've probably got plenty of moany "I can't feed ma kids" Stace scenes coming up.
I'm looking forward to the 'Only Fans' story. Perhaps Sonia's boyfriend will be one if her clients 😁

Who do we think will be perving over Stacey on the square? 😆
Perhaps we should have a poll 🥴
I feel like Harvey will be the one wanking over Stacey. We know he makes poor choices online and he’s too nice for his own good.

Or someone will discover her pics and post them around the square, leading to the classic Slater moment in the pub where Stacey drinks neat vodka and yells “yeah that’s right I’m a slag who wants a go?” while everyone pulls pitying faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I am BEGGING ON MY KNEES AT THIS POINT NO MORE WHITNEY

She’s fucking irritating me, moaning that Zacks not there, then shouting at him when he is

I don’t get the police thing either, I thought it was pretty unlikely that Jack & Callum would be able to deal with crimes in walford, I thought the police couldn’t operate in the areas they live in? Also, how is Callum allowed to openly be married to a criminal and be a plod cos part of the screening, I’m 99% sure is who you live with etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

puzzlehead

:rolleyes:Ffs are we gonna get the same story as Rocky and Cathy with Reiss and Sonia now?
I reckon his wife is in some type of long term care facility (maybe a hospice) this is purely based on him talking to some kind of receptionist/switchboard to get put through to his wife and an expensive care home would explain him being skint/late paying rent 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27

RachRN86

VIP Member
Had a lovely chat with the actor who plays keanu today, he was behind me in a queue. Just as handsome IRL

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ELFILY

VIP Member
Patsy Kensit is giving GCSE drama vibes and I’m living for it, makes me laugh everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eirawen

VIP Member
I think they’ve fucked up something rotten with Lola’s storyline, there’s too much of a gap now, looks like the plan with that is not revisit til she’s deteriorated which is pointless as wasn’t the storyline to raise awareness of brain tumours
Her cancer appears to be "on hold" which is really stupid and very insulting to any cancer patients who follow EE.

• Heart

Sharkfan

I know it was bit excessive but when Whitney was going on about Lily about how she needs be careful, that was the first time anyone’s actually told her about the reality of being a teen mum. She can’t mess around like a normal teenager because she’s growing a baby and will soon have a child to care for and no one’s actually told her this reality.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I was hoping that Whitless would fade into the background now the baby story has been concluded, but of course they’re going to drag it out with a on/off relationship with Zack and her finding out about the HIV. Groan 😖
I just know we are going to get the whole “Whitney blaming Zac’s HIV for the reason the baby died”.

They make her so whiny and unreasonable that you lose any sympathy for her