Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pile of crap so far this week!

Shame the awful Nugget wasn't in the car rather than Denzel 😉 but he'll probably make a miraculous recovery in true EE style and be perfectly fine by next week.

Reactions: 3
Why aren’t the police giving Kim a breathalyser right away? Why is Chelsea so fine with Ravi getting angry with his son? Wouldn’t that be a huge red flag to someone who was once married to a serial killer?

It’s going to turn out that Ravi killed Nugget’s mum isn’t it? I’m already not looking forward to his acting if he gets a proper storyline.

Reactions: 11
Aw I have a soft spot for Freddie but he definitely is not the strongest actor. I wouldn't say he is the worst one out of the younger lot! I really hope they return to who his biological dad is storyline because it is annoying how they just left it!

Reactions: 6
Not even sure I can be bothered to watch tonight's episode it's been dire

Reactions: 5
Calum to policeman: How can I help *showing his police ID
Policeman to Callum: Help me get this crowd back (all 15 of them 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Calum to policeman: How can I help *showing his police ID
Policeman to Callum: Help me get this crowd back (all 15 of them 🤣 )
it truly reached “get den watts, he’ll know what to do” levels at that point 🤣

absolute scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold up….why did Freddie call Jean Nan?! That’s not even possible? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
also, that ben and callum hug was so awkward and i don’t know why 🤣 their chemistry is usually so good but it was so OTT and for what.

Reactions: 4
Fail to see how it’s Denise’s fault Kim was looking at her phone while driving with a child in the car. God that episode was cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love that even when Kim was worrying about her stepson dying, she still had time to give long lingering disproving looks to Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion - Kim’s got a scratch but Denzel’s on death’s door, more crap for Ben … are the Slaters still poor?

anyways … appalling scenes the past couple of nights; just caught up and can’t get over how cringe nugget’s acting is. it’s giving hollyoaks ?? love freddie’s character but his little crying scene was appalling 😅 and like others have said bernadette screaming at the crash made no sense at al ; cringe cringe cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Bernie still there? The screaming in the most recent episode was so over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.