Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Who is killed at Christmas

• Nish

Votes: 131 53.5%
  • Ravi

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • Phil

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Jack

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Max

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Keanu

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Ian

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • A new character

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 19 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cheery episode then. Good old Eastenders cheering up the nation on a Monday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Changed my mind after tonight's episode I now think it's ravi who'll be killed 😂 "cute"

ETA there are 2 episodes tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the second episode I took a shine to the newspaper reporter so had to Google her real name Emma Prendgast when the credits rolled.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know a lot of us find Whitney's character tiring but she really does deliver and does justice to the hard hitting storylines they give her. My heart proper broke for her and Zack in tonight's part 2 episode.

Reactions: 30
How far gone is Whit ?
I thought she was only around 15 weeks but she’s got a big bump and feeling kicks on the outside already 🤔 I’m pregnant with my third and I’m 20 weeks and only started to feel kicks on the outside these last few days. Took longer with my first

Reactions: 4
Very emotional and heart breaking scenes tonight. I couldn’t imagine being in that situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know a lot of us find Whitney's character tiring but she really does deliver and does justice to the hard hitting storylines they give her. My heart proper broke for her and Zack in tonight's part 2 episode.
The actors did a v good job it was sooo sad.❤❤

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought she was only around 15 weeks but she’s got a big bump and feeling kicks on the outside already 🤔 I’m pregnant with my third and I’m 20 weeks and only started to feel kicks on the outside these last few days. Took longer with my first
So I thought with first pregnancy you didn’t normally feel movement until around 20 weeks

I was surprised they just gave her two tablets and sent her on her way 😢 I thought she’d have to have a surgical abortion given her bump

Reactions: 14
Tonight's episodes were so sad but I still can't get behind the forced Whitney and Zack thing. They just aren't natural together and it kind of ruins the scenes snd don't get me started on the faces he makes 😫.
I'll admit u didn't find Ravi creepy until that whole thing in the shop, he's definitely about to cause some trouble.

Reactions: 10
Ravi is going to end up a wrong un isn’t he so could be him killed at Christmas. Poor Whitney and Zac, that’s a really tough storyline, I thought she played it well but I agree she suddenly looked very pregnant, maybe for more of an impact.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.