Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't ill at all and the producers just finished the storyline early because her face doesn't move

It all seemed rather tame that Lola's mother turned up then just left with no real motive for leaving. She wasn't endearing and the writer's didn't spell it out to the viewer why she was brought into the storyline. Enough to say that Patsy was a dreadful actress, thank goodness she left before Lola, Danielle is actually showing us to be a real talent.

This last weeek's episodes have been dire, should be back on track this week though with the Denise/Ravi/Jack/Chelsey dynamic.

Reactions: 16
Is Jo Cotton coming back or was it simply a one episode stint she signed up for? When she walked out of the Vic, I got the impression she hadn’t signed the divorce papers and she’s going to do a disappearing act like Rocky did to her all those years ago, meaning he and Kathy won’t be able to get married.

Also, were those Emma’s final scenes we saw in the last episode? I don’t like the current trend in EE at the moment where a character pops up for a few episodes when they’re brimming with lots of potential and then they just scarper.

Its also kicking off with the EE fandom on Twitter again. I’ve got a ringside seat and I need somewhere to dissect the drama 😂. That Nate person is apparently declaring that Hayley’s going pop her clogs at midnight. Everyone’s just taking the piss out of him 😭. Hayley’s even counting down the minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who is Hayley?
Basically, Hayley is someone who runs a Twitter account dedicated to Eastenders. From what I gather there’s a group of them on there. There’s someone called Nate whose a Ben Mitchell obsessive whose dubbed her “fat Hayley”, and for some reason despises her. He has been trolling Hayley and several other members of this EE community on Twitter.

Last night, he declared that Hayley was going to die at midnight. My feed was full of people taking the piss out of him. Then someone who runs a Twitter account called “Walford Central” announced they were deactivating their account which caused Nate to postpone “the end of fat Hayley”.

It’s actually more fun watching them all quarrel with eachother, than the actual show 😅.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hayley’s lot seem really nice, I follow a few and they all seem quite against family vloggers and influencers which is good! I hope they are okay under all those jokey tweets as that Nate seems quite vile

Reactions: 4
Hayley’s lot seem really nice, I follow a few and they all seem quite against family vloggers and influencers which is good! I hope they are okay under all those jokey tweets as that Nate seems quite vile
Yeah I follow a few as well. Some of their tweets crack me up. They seem a nice little community. When I go on Twitter I sometimes see they’re in a voice call with eachother and I’ve love to listen in one day, purely because I want to listen to them taking the piss out of Nate 😅. They earn brownie points for being anti-Ballum (aka against the romanticisation of abusive relationships and human traffickers).

Nate does seem to be utterly abhorrent. I have to admit if someone was counting down to my death, I’d feel really unnerved so it shows true strength of character that she just laughed it off. Apparently, he celebrated the end of Walford Central last night by hiring a hooker.

I’m far too invested in the drama. “The end of fat Hayley” should win a soap award for Best Storyline.

Reactions: 3
Basically, Hayley is someone who runs a Twitter account dedicated to Eastenders. From what I gather there’s a group of them on there. There’s someone called Nate whose a Ben Mitchell obsessive whose dubbed her “fat Hayley”, and for some reason despises her. He has been trolling Hayley and several other members of this EE community on Twitter.

Last night, he declared that Hayley was going to die at midnight. My feed was full of people taking the piss out of him. Then someone who runs a Twitter account called “Walford Central” announced they were deactivating their account which caused Nate to postpone “the end of fat Hayley”.

It’s actually more fun watching them all quarrel with eachother, than the actual show 😅.
eastenders twitter is more entertaining than actual eastenders atm 🤣

i’ve reported nate so many times though: he genuinely worries me a bit. the stuff he says is always so vile.

I can’t deal with Freddie and two dates, I can’t stand his acting it just feels Bobby brazier is just being himself saying some lines. Not believeable, and as for house party 😖 so cringe worthy and I feel every soap does it , a 13-16 year old throws a party someone’s throwing up they get caught parents angry. Can’t they think of a different storyline for teenagers? I’m saying this as someone in early 20s I just found it so awkward to watch. I loved we actually have seen Bailey Jordan AND mica though!!! The children are alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Patsy kensits acting is SOOO wooden, her face is frozen, no emotion showing at all. Lola has more talent in her wee finger that Patsy has in her whole body🤣🤣

Christ Ben looks ill. He's list loads of weight.
Speculation is he's having an ED storyline... not sure about this one. I think it is realistic as a lot of people deal with SA in this way I just cannot stand Ben

Reactions: 6
Speculation is he's having an ED storyline... not sure about this one. I think it is realistic as a lot of people deal with SA in this way I just cannot stand Ben
i cannot deal with Yet Another Ben Trauma storyline 😫 it absolutely is realistic and i think the aftermath to the rape storyline was poor but i can’t cope with more rounds of ballum “you’re keeping something from me!” nonsense.

he and whitney are basically the same character. angst on angst on angst. a male ed storyline is a worthy subject but does it always have to be ben. none of the other younger male characters get a look in.

Reactions: 15
i cannot deal with Yet Another Ben Trauma storyline 😫 it absolutely is realistic and i think the aftermath to the rape storyline was poor but i can’t cope with more rounds of ballum “you’re keeping something from me!” nonsense.

he and whitney are basically the same character. angst on angst on angst. a male ed storyline is a worthy subject but does it always have to be ben. none of the other younger male characters get a look in.
I always wonder what the writers obsessions with Ben and Whitney are. Neither to me are particularly likeable or very great actors, there's always something distracting about them when they have a big storyline. I wish they would just quietly fade away into the background and leave the square.

Reactions: 12
I always wonder what the writers obsessions with Ben and Whitney are. Neither to me are particularly likeable or very great actors, there's always something distracting about them when they have a big storyline. I wish they would just quietly fade away into the background and leave the square.
same! they have so many other actors in that age range who they completely ignore too! when did martin last have a proper storyline? ash never had one really the whole time she was there. lola (before this one)? bobby? callum (in a way that doesn’t involve ben)?

i think shona is decent but i’m not a fan of max bowden really. he has a lot of ticks and weird choices in his acting, but it doesn’t help that ben never grows as a character. he’s done the same scenes, the same storylines, over and over.

j don’t know why all the storylines for that age group go to them. i would be so annoyed if i was another actor 🤣

Reactions: 7
So did the actor have to lose weight for the sl or did they write it to explain his weight loss I wonder. Definitely thought Ben looked a bit odd tonight- suppose it could just be down to weight loss
---
I can’t deal with Freddie and two dates, I can’t stand his acting it just feels Bobby brazier is just being himself saying some lines. Not believeable, and as for house party 😖 so cringe worthy and I feel every soap does it , a 13-16 year old throws a party someone’s throwing up they get caught parents angry. Can’t they think of a different storyline for teenagers? I’m saying this as someone in early 20s I just found it so awkward to watch. I loved we actually have seen Bailey Jordan AND mica though!!! The children are alive!
Wait when did we see Mica? I must have missed it cos I was wondering where he was supposed to be!

Reactions: 1

Him and Whitney are like a walking advertisement that trauma will follow you around. I wouldn't miss either character.

So is this and Ravi storyline going on until Christmas I wondered if it were Nish but he's done sod all since joining. Now wondering if it's gonna all come out he lied about who killed his dad and other stuff that Suki knows or finds out about. That's 9 months ffs 😑

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.