Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Patsy has had health issues that meant she left earlier than originally planned
Was that an immobile face? 😜

Obviously she was lying about going to America, she just couldn't cope with watching Lola die.

Reactions: 5
He definitely does!
---
Did Emma steal the fundraising money?
It certainly looked like she was going off with the cash tin when she was in Peggys...

But I didn't notice it when she was in the Queen Vic and she hung around for a long time, presumably she would have wanted to make a quick exit if she was running off with the cash?

But with Patsys immobile face, her supposed emotions are rather uninscrutable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
seems a bit pointless to have introduced her and a Very flat ending
I haven't been watching EE that long but they seem to have storylines that fall flat they can't keep the momentum. Sinias lodger had comic potential but it ended up like a lead balloon. Maybe Vicky Michelle will kick some life into it, she's started off well, horrendous woman🧹😈

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think it's odd that Billy has gone to Portugal to work for Grant when Lola is dying? Why would he do that knowing she has little time left?

I hope Rocky's wife Jo comes back again to try and get her hands on some money. I wouldn't mind betting that she actually divorced him years ago for desertion, without him being aware of it.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a vague memory of it being done by a soap or maybe a series years ago - I think it was a wife in a hospice and once the new women knew about the wife, the husband and new women would visit the wife together and everyone was happy with the arrangement.
Corrie did this storyline with Eileen and a man who had a wife with dementia. Eventually his wife moved in with them and accidentally killed herself with a toaster or something?

Edit to add, yes Lesley electrocuted herself trying to make cheese on toast in a toaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Corrie did this storyline with Eileen and a man who had a wife with dementia. Eventually his wife moved in with them and accidentally killed herself with a toaster or something?

Edit to add, yes Lesley electrocuted herself trying to make cheese on toast in a toaster.
Yeah it was a toaster
238035A2-F53D-4114-ADDF-73A1FF0D52C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it's odd that Billy has gone to Portugal to work for Grant when Lola is dying? Why would he do that knowing she has little time left?
I caught up on a couple of episodes last night and was asking myself where Billy was as I didn’t think I’d seen him since I started watching again. Surely he’ll return before she dies?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't ill at all and the producers just finished the storyline early because her face doesn't move
It goes to prove that having all this facial surgery/fillers etc limits acting ability her face never showed any expression which made her a tedious character.

Reactions: 10
It goes to prove that having all this facial surgery/fillers etc limits acting ability her face never showed any expression which made her a tedious character.
I can't imagine knowing her in real life, how would you know if she was even listening to you? There would be no facial feedback from her whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't imagine knowing her in real life, how would you know if she was even listening to you? There would be no facial feedback from her whatsoever
None whatsoever in EE there were some awful things said to her character Emma but the "mask" never moved at all. I think she will struggle to find TV/theatre work she will have a face for radio instead.😳

Reactions: 7
I’m glad brexit hasn’t affected the characters of EE. Martin swanned off to work in Germany and now Billy in Portugal.

Then again, this is the show where people with no money or skills get a US/Canadian visa with a days notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think billy wanted to go work with grant to bring some money back to help Lola enjoy herself? I could be wrong I do remember him unsure if he should go and someone convinced him

Reactions: 2
I think billy wanted to go work with grant to bring some money back to help Lola enjoy herself? I could be wrong I do remember him unsure if he should go and someone convinced him
Yes, I think you are right, didn't Phil or Ben ask Grant to call Billy to offer him work so he can earn money to help the family out?

Reactions: 5
Vicki Michelle thinks The Beale House looks lovely? It is stuck in a circa 2004 timewarp. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.