Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an horribly lame ending. They should have got rid of Linda and gave them an haply ending. Instead he will somehow survive the sea in the dark as a novice swimmer and turn up in about two years when his shows flop and his profile plummets without Eastenders giving him a profile.

It's now up to Phil and Keanu to save the festive episodes, but I have a feeling Alfie will be teaming up with them forced by Phil as payback for the 30k.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like they had to keep creating all these dramatic break ups and people coming between them because of Kellie's 3 maternity leaves (nothing against her having babies obviously). She couldnt keep dissappearing for 6 months at a time without some "dramatic" story. It's such a shame really, they should have left them as a solid couple.
Yeah, Phil Mitchell disappears off on business every 6 weeks (or so it feels like) And is gone ages. No-one really questions that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch for a few weeks - is Janine actually still pregnant or is that a lie too? I didn’t know if she lost the baby or not.

Reactions: 2
Janine is a odious, selfish piece of tit and I loved how it all came out this ep even towards poor Scarlett. Charlie (Janine) has been wasted this time around.

Linda (Shirley) does a fantastic job playing her role and I'm sad she'll have no immediate family left besides little Ollie and Linda.

I'm not even Mick's biggest fan but that ending made me sad. He deserved happiness with his L.

Lola and Jay are adorable. Her death will be very sad.

Kim is hilarious.

It was nice to see so many people at Phil's and I love how he can get under Alfie's skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a thought. Mick owns half of the pub, he's now 'dead' presumably. Janine is his wife, I know she leaves tomorrow too, but would his half of the pub go to her now they are married? Or is that not how it works?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
RIP Michael Carter - 19th November 1977 - 25th December 2022. He was a principled man. He was loved and gave love. His chirpy charisma and gentle nature warmed the hearts of many. He was truly one of a kind. A father, husband, son and brother, publican Michael Carter will forever be remembered as a cheerful soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like they could definitely bring Mick back, he's just gone for a swim in the sea, it's only 20 miles to Calais.

That was one of the best crimbo episodes in a long time, Janine was excellent. Shirley grinning and taking a sip of champers was her at her best. Sonia, always at the periphery nowadays, wanting to see Janine get her comeuppance. Ricky just stood standing there with his gob open as usual.

And I loved Phil knocking Alfie into 2023.

Can’t wait for New Year's Eve when we see what Phil has planned for Keeble

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably end up being something really dull like menopause.
Probably. People on reddit speculating Mick will be back but the storyline of coming back from the dead has been done and i hope tjey don't repeat it for a long time. I doubt Danny dyer would do 700 interviews about leaving and reveal it a year later if it was just abandoned after two months. Whatever Linda's storyline is I hope it's interesting but I doubt its Mick, but this vagueness gives publicity and makes people want to know

Reactions: 1
I like Linda but I don’t have a clue what else they could do with her character… except make her join a cult and summon the spirit of Mick on Valentines, or she gets a new pet dog and calls it Mick and it has the soul and characteristics of Mick and turns out to be Mick, reincarnated as a Labrapoodle.
Or Mick is saved by a mysterious fisherman, who turns out to be Ian. And they live together like the end of Shawshank Redemption.

I would believe that, EastEnders writers 📝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.