Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should do a storyline that explores Ollies autism . Maybe do a special episode that shows us how he sees the world kinda thing.
I hate the way they have portrayed his autism. Such a stereotype and Linda drives me nuts with the way she sometimes treats him because of his autism

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My question is this....why did Mick save the evil Janine first? yes I know she's pregnant but Linda is the love of his life surely you would save her first, or at least open the door for Janine than go and save Linda?
Because Linda told him to save Janine and his unborn baby first

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Love also how Linda had called the police hours earlier on janine but they were too busy but then Ricky gets on the blower and the cops are outside in nanoseconds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How long before Linda is back on the booze? Maybe Alfie will drive Phil off the wagon and the two of them can go on a daily bender with Shirley scowling at them in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Daily Mail comments were so funny.."Its Dover,you would float to the top of the water and walk back to the beach"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how after driving over a cliff and swimming to shore they both managed to get back to the vic in dry clothes
To be fair Ricky did say to Janine at one point that she needs to get out of her wet clothes and it was a few hours later as Linda said it had been 4 (?) hours since it happened. Linda had also been wrapped in a silver blanket at the scene by the paramedics which would have helped to dry the clothes

Reactions: 8
Love also how Linda had called the police hours earlier on janine but they were too busy but then Ricky gets on the blower and the cops are outside in nanoseconds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How long before Linda is back on the booze? Maybe Alfie will drive Phil off the wagon and the two of them can go on a daily bender with Shirley scowling at them in the background
Janine's arrest for a crime that can't be proved now was comical really ๐Ÿ˜„ they would have a better hope going after her for the money scam which has been forgotten about or charging her with stealing Sonia's car ๐Ÿ˜„

Walford police are hot on banging people up with no evidence. They must be the most corrupt police force in the county ๐Ÿ™„ Jack will probably be promoted to superintendent in no time despite his recent supension for shouting ๐Ÿ˜„ Meanwhile crimes like money laundering and assault get a free pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Janine's arrest for a crime that can't be proved now was comical really ๐Ÿ˜„ they would have a better hope going after her for the money scam which has been forgotten about or charging her with stealing Sonia's car ๐Ÿ˜„

Walford police are hot on banging people up with no evidence. They must be the most corrupt police force in the county ๐Ÿ™„ Jack will probably be promoted to superintendent in no time despite his recent supension for shouting ๐Ÿ˜„ Meanwhile crimes like money laundering and assault get a free pass.
Hahahahaha Phils dodgy chicken shops have been goin undetected for years now Janiceโ€™s gonna get slammed with no evidence and just pork steak to testify

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Linda returns with Lee, Johnny for me wouldnโ€™t work unless it was the original one.

• Heart
Bloody Whitney, thought we were getting a reprieve from her constant tears and interference but clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Phil won't be pleased when he finds out about Keanu and another woman in his life. Kid has a death wish.

Karen loved her food in the cafe but why were her family in there when they were hungover? You'd stay at home not spend cash to eat/drink out somewhere when you feel sick. What a waste of money.

Alfie should have been left on the roof.

Lamb Chop needs to be written out.

Mack and Mia have gone missing.

Nice surprise the original Alyssa was actually brought back when they love changing the heads of characters.

Reactions: 6
Ooo lucky Sam had a bit of Keanu in Spain ๐Ÿ˜
Samโ€™s notching them up fast, Ricky, Keanu, then Sharonโ€™s brother as well๐Ÿ˜
Who next, Alfie? That would p!ss off Kat big-time ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Where does Sam live?? She said about Xmas dinner aloneโ€ฆ
Why was everyone bullying her about her ready meals ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know her and phil have had issues but he could've invited her round, or even Jack for Ricky and Amy
Wiki says she lives in 5B which is a house split into flats with the Panesars and Harvey.

Reactions: 11
Bloody Whitney, thought we were getting a reprieve from her constant tears and interference but clearly not.
Maybe Sonia was busy blowing that guyโ€™s tuba so Whitney had to step in as the squareโ€™s busybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.