Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam’s notching them up fast, Ricky, Keanu, then Sharon’s brother as well😝
Who next, Alfie? That would p!ss off Kat big-time 😆
Sam didn't know Keanu in Walford.

Strange🤔 what must be the odds for them meeting by chance in Spain?
Still it certainly proves that Keanu has a thing for older blondes 😁

Reactions: 8
Sam didn't know Keanu in Walford.

Strange🤔 what must be the odds for them meeting by chance in Spain?
Still it certainly proves that Keanu has a thing for older blondes 😁
It had to be in BENIDORM 🥴
Lol Danny 😆
FABAD739-5E7C-44FB-92A7-46B1AEC3371C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say, I love Freddie! He’s a cutie (not in that sense, he’s about 12) He’s just a wholesome character, hope they don’t ruin that if he finds out about who his Dad is…😕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has it ever been addressed how letitia dean lost all the weight??Did she get a band or anything...
She has lost some serious weight ...

Reactions: 4
Someone posted a theory a while ago about Freddie being bisexual and possibly exploring his sexuality with Bobby. Starting to believe this might happen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Awww his friendship with Bobby is too sweet! What’s that programme on Netflix about the 2 young guys? It’s been quite popular. Maybe Eastenders wants a bit of that?

Reactions: 2
I wish they would ruin Phil financially so that he ends up working for Kathy in the cafe or Stacey in the burger van. Just literally strip him of everything so that he has to live on scraps. He has always been flash with the cash and well off so it would be interesting to see him living among the peasants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Awww his friendship with Bobby is too sweet! What’s that programme on Netflix about the 2 young guys? It’s been quite popular. Maybe Eastenders wants a bit of that?
Heartstopper. That was a sweet show. Somehow, can't see EE replicating it with murderer Bobby Beale and Freddie who is inevitably gonna find out who his real dad is just as he starts to find some happiness and is gonna go off the rails and get angry etc.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, maybe not. It is Eastenders after all. How dare anyone be happy with no trauma?!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, maybe not. It is Eastenders after all. How dare anyone be happy with no trauma?!
One of my biggest issues with EE these days, apart from the terrible storylines of course. Is there isn't enough of the lighter happier moments still happening.

Ben and Paul, they were soulmates and Paul should never have been killed off. (No, I'm still not over it! 😭)

And where are the funny moments like Pat and Peggy getting drunk on Vodka and high on sherbet sugar in the back of an ice cream van whole Hev was having a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive seen a few comments saying that this stuff that phill and keanu are going on about the shipyard that when it all goes down they will find micks body there 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has it ever been addressed how letitia dean lost all the weight??Did she get a band or anything...
She has lost some serious weight ...
This article is from October. Basically what you'd expect of someone losing weight, so eat better and exercise more.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone posted a theory a while ago about Freddie being bisexual and possibly exploring his sexuality with Bobby. Starting to believe this might happen
Was that someone a creepy middle aged lady on Tumblr? They must be getting bored of Ballum and shipping some new couples.

This article is from October. Basically what you'd expect of someone losing weight, so eat better and exercise more.

Shame it’s not the 00s anymore or she could have a new years exercise DVD out. Before revealing a few years later that actually she lost it because she had a gastric band/ED/drug problem.

• Haha
Shame it’s not the 00s anymore or she could have a new years exercise DVD out. Before revealing a few years later that actually she lost it because she had a gastric band/ED/drug problem.
I don't like to speculate on people's weight at all but I do hope she's alright and whatever she did was safe. Saw a clip from the start of the year and she looks so so different

• Heart
I proper can’t stand how Whitney inserts herself into everything, she’s like the chief mourner.
Wish Ricky was staying, he’s dead sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.