Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Delulu. I think the one thing we can’t call this latest project is “a success”… he’s all over the place in this one. Knows he’s blobbed it.
HES LYING. he's trying to save himself by saying he wasn't trying to "change the world" and he was inspired by rebecca black. ok babes...

the way he said "going around for the wrong reasons" was so sinister. he was trying so hard not to reach for the axe.

his mouth is so strange, it's like a beak. it's a black hole. amazing how when he speaks its like he has no teeth but he has 6 million of them. ew close it!!!!!!

those HANDS. ew why did he point his finger like ET?
---
he's so obsessed with being the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the voice that bugs me. It’s almost like it’s a parody of “American”. And it’s definitely forced to be higher than it is. Sounds so unnatural.

Reactions: 17

Delulu. I think the one thing we can’t call this latest project is “a success”… he’s all over the place in this one. Knows he’s blobbed it.
has he had some chicken fillets installed? Lol at his attempt at cleavage that doesn't even move as he gesticulates. Can't wait for his 15 mins to be over. He's already had some stoppage time :sleep:

Reactions: 10
So basically he has been getting a lot of grief over his song, mostly because of it's absolutely patronising and insulting lyrics, and has now decided to disown it because he didn't get all the wonderful, gushing, affirming praise that he expected? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

He's all me, me, me. What about the young girls growing up who think this is how they should be living.

• Sad

He’s literally copied what so many of his fans have said in reply to the backlash comments. Everything they’ve said sticking up for him, he’s used them all as excuses, word for word.

I will forever be confused by the “feminists” who support this man. He’s making a mockery of women, he is playing a character! The very same feminists who often hate men & talk about “mansplaining”. Well idk what’s more “mansplaining” than a man telling the world what “girlhood” is like, while using harmful stereo types!!!

“But this is Dylan’s experience of girlhood” seems like a pretty shallow and pathetic experience to me!!!

Reactions: 20
That's the thing, he can afford the best surgery and aftercare now so why not go the whole hog, so to speak? He won't because it's not what his end game is.
100%.

He's not on hormones.

He's not prepping for surgery.

He's putting on dresses and wigs and make up and cosplaying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That's the thing, he can afford the best surgery and aftercare now so why not go the whole hog, so to speak? He won't because it's not what his end game is.
IMG_0543.png

Indeed - and he’s pretty much admitted it too. ^^ Dilly-Vanilly will never lop off his willy!

• Haha
  • Sick
100%.

He's not on hormones.

He's not prepping for surgery.

He's putting on dresses and wigs and make up and cosplaying
And mixing with the rich and famous, while getting rich and famous.
It’s done wonders for his ‘career’ and notoriety

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2822791
Indeed - and he’s pretty much admitted it too. ^^ Dilly-Vanilly will never lop off his willy!
It doesn't make much sense to say that you're still trans if you're not on hormones or having surgery and that its a necessity... which one is it? Especially with their tag phrase "literally genocide" and "violence" they throw around if they don't get hormones/sugrery

Reactions: 14
It doesn't make much sense to say that you're still trans if you're not on hormones or having surgery and that its a necessity... which one is it? Especially with their tag phrase "literally genocide" and "violence" they throw around if they don't get hormones/sugrery
Almost as if its just a performance based on superficial things like clothes and makeup... :rolleyes: he does such a disservice to the trans community. It's no more than drag.

Reactions: 8
Almost as if its just a performance based on superficial things like clothes and makeup... :rolleyes: he does such a disservice to the trans community. It's no more than drag.
Well yes ... but trans is pretty much drag. Both are performative woman-face, I struggle to see a difference 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24