Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to carry on discussing 10 Milly for Dilly.

No real contenders for a thread title, so I took @Ekathrina ‘s post which was the most liked!

To recap: he’s still an attention seeking LARPer, his facial feminisation surgery has turned him into Caitlyn Jenner’s lovechild. He celebrated day 365 of being a girl by mauling Kate Bush’s greatest hit to death in front of an audience of fawning handmaidens and men in wigs.

Please continue the discussion here…

Reactions: 24
I’m glad there’s a thread about this bleeping twit.
I don’t want to get into ‘gender politics’ here (hopefully!) but I absolutely detest Dylan because they never ever acknowledge their ABSOLUTE bleeping privilege.
Dylan has never had to slowly transition whilst working a 9-5 and being talked about by their colleagues. Dylan has never had to fight with HR, practically begging for a new name badge at work. Dylan has never had to come to terms with the fact that their transition could take 10+ years. Dylan has never had to work a minimum wage job,knowing that they could never in a million years afford to save up enough money to have any sort of surgery.
Imo, Dylan has set the trans cause back SOOOOO much, because all they seem to do is twit about in a pink frock, practically cos playing as a 1950s housewife, and because they’re sO qUIrkY everything is just handed to them on a silver platter making it look as if being trans, and ALLLLL of the problems that come with it, are a cake walk.
Overprivlidged bleeping theatre school kid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’m glad there’s a thread about this bleeping twit.
I don’t want to get into ‘gender politics’ here (hopefully!) but I absolutely detest Dylan because they never ever acknowledge their ABSOLUTE bleeping privilege.
Dylan has never had to slowly transition whilst working a 9-5 and being talked about by their colleagues. Dylan has never had to fight with HR, practically begging for a new name badge at work. Dylan has never had to come to terms with the fact that their transition could take 10+ years. Dylan has never had to work a minimum wage job,knowing that they could never in a million years afford to save up enough money to have any sort of surgery.
Imo, Dylan has set the trans cause back SOOOOO much, because all they seem to do is twit about in a pink frock, practically cos playing as a 1950s housewife, and because they’re sO qUIrkY everything is just handed to them on a silver platter making it look as if being trans, and ALLLLL of the problems that come with it, are a cake walk.
Overprivlidged bleeping theatre school kid.
I’ve genuinely been surprised at how much anger he’s caused within his own (supposed) community. It’s a rare thing when both feminists and TRAs agree to some degree on anything.

His sense of privilege and entitlement shows almost as much as his Barbie wand.

Reactions: 34
The comments on his page, why people fawn over him is beyond me. I simply don't get it. He always wanted to be famous and couldn't cut it, this was his avenue to fame. I won't be convinced of anything otherwise.

Reactions: 39

…and to prove it, here’s the Offensive T****y on YouTube, absolutely getting it spot on… 👍🏻
Absolutely nailed it.
---
Why is he dressed like a stereotypical rich housewife from the 80s? Is he seriously wearing the beehive up-do day-to-day?
A commenter on the Marcus video said something like “he’s from a planet that has no women, and he’s never met one” and that’s so true. Cosplaying bellend bloke.

His mouth looks like he’s using that filter that makes your gob gawp open.

Disgusting little man.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember where I read it, but someone once described Dylan as ‘transitioning into an 8 year old girl’ and I can’t unsee it now.
Just stick a pair of jeans on, and crack on…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
There’s no way he can be on hormones. Someone I work with is a trans woman and takes hormones and has developed hips, a butt and breasts. Dylan is a literal plank of wood. It’s all part of his cosplaying, he can dress up and had minimal surgery so he can revert back to a man when it’s all over with no lasting effects.

Reactions: 32
There’s no way he can be on hormones. Someone I work with is a trans woman and takes hormones and has developed hips, a butt and breasts. Dylan is a literal plank of wood. It’s all part of his cosplaying, he can dress up and had minimal surgery so he can revert back to a man when it’s all over with no lasting effects.
B227884F-2E3F-4F9D-97BA-A3E6ED114E72.jpeg

Looks like he already has…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mtf hormone treatment starts to show visible results in 3-6 months, so I think you’re right there. After a year there would be a marked difference.

Reactions: 17
He’s not cosplaying as a woman. He’s cosplaying as an 8 year old girl left alone in her nan’s wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot stand this attention seeking man. Let’s hope his five minutes are up and soon. Imagine he was at the White House and has the bloody vp kamala sending him a fawning letter. The world has gone mad.

Drew Barrymore is an absolute clown; kneeling and fawning at this lunacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.