Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Forbes clearly haven’t learned their lesson - least it’s not the women’s summit this time…
So he must have a stylist with him doing his hair before these videos are filmed, and possibly helping with the outfit selection. I don't believe he does his own hair anyway.

Dylan is a totally fake creation who is somehow getting attention from big corporations and brands. Why is this happening? I just don't get it.
Dylan might have some fans online but I don't believe there are millions of them for 5 minutes.
Why is he being pushed?

Reactions: 14
It is just so insulting’a business woman blow out’, he’s just playing fancy dress, why oh why is he indulged so much.

Reactions: 15

Apparently this is a natural smile. And those ‘boobs’ pushed up like that… do wonder if he is actually taking hormones, tbh.

Reactions: 3
God he is emaciated. Those boobs are just skin pushed up like that. Hormones would have rounded his hips as well but he is just straight up and down like a plank

Reactions: 13
He does have very small boobs, easily squashed in a lot of outfits but there is something there.

That photo is just those tiny breasts pushed into one place to look bigger. My own (sadly entirely natural) ones are tiny so I’m familiar with the technique. You can see there’s nothing left below the neckline and they’ve been yanked sideways into the centre to create a cleavage.

TBH I do get a bit upset by the fact that transwomen grow breasts on hormones and can then access breast augmentation surgery on medical insurance. My own are not ‘normal’ - something went wrong when I was in puberty - and it’s has a profound and lasting impact on me in various ways, including not being able to breastfeed, but I’ve been told repeatedly that it’s not something the NHS will touch, and no hormonal contraceptive or pregnancy has made them bigger. It’s considered plastic surgery so not something covered by private medical insurance through work either. It’s gutting to see man taking oestrogen for a few months and quickly growing bigger breasts than me, and then saying they need surgery on top of that to feel like a ‘real woman’. When it’s gender dysphoria treatment insurance will cover it.

But that’s just me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

He’s on his way to London. I made it all the way through this. Check out the feminine way he yells “next”. So pritteh!

• Sick
  • Wow
Any articles about Dylan are going to be become so homogenous and boring REALLY QUICKLY. Because all he has to offer is himself and his ‘trans jouney’. Since he doesn’t seem to be doing much as far as medically transitioning, he’s really just treading water. There’s only so many times he can tell his stories about dressing up as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz or believing deep down that he was really a girl before people will get bored. What does he actually have to say?

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure that we’ve got any thread title suggestions, so if anyone wants to suggest one, now might be a good time to do it.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure that we’ve got any thread title suggestions, so if anyone wants to suggest one, now might be a good time to do it.
"Dylan Mulvaney - Woman of the Year: So far his brand of ‘trans joy’ has destroyed Nike and Bud Lite Beer.”

• Haha

Attitude Mag’s ‘Woman of the Year’ now! Dear God.
That mag has blocked and deleted an awful lot of comments on that post haven't they. It's so offensive to name a man as Woman of the Year.
---
Someone noted that Attitude hasn’t even had a ‘Woman of the Year’ award before. They created it this year and awarded it to this man.
Well wow that makes it even worse!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.