Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How, how, how is Dylan still shaving? His levels of testosterone must be so high still.
Because he is still a fully functioning man.
He is not on female hormones, that’s pretty evident. I would also question whether he actually had the electrolysis he claimed to have had, because that beard is still as full as it ever was. Plus surely in this day and age he would have had laser removal rather than electrolysis anyway?

Reactions: 19
Because he is still a fully functioning man.
He is not on female hormones, that’s pretty evident. I would also question whether he actually had the electrolysis he claimed to have had, because that beard is still as full as it ever was. Plus surely in this day and age he would have had laser removal rather than electrolysis anyway?
Electrolysis can be permanent, but it takes a number of sessions. Laser isn't as good on a longterm basis.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand him, he makes me feel physically uncomfortable, I could never be in the same room as him. He actually disgusts me.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 6
How, how, how is Dylan still shaving? His levels of testosterone must be so high still.
I mentioned my friend earlier in this thread or a previous one, he’s not trans but obsessed with being smooth and he doesn’t like having facial or body hair. But he is dark haired and thick haired so his daily attempts at full on body shaving just make his skin look pink and bumpy and so sore-looking. In comparison, I face shave once every two to three weeks because that’s all that’s needed and I couldn’t ever grow a beard or a full moustache cos that’s apparently not how my DNA is made up like.

Reactions: 7
But almost no women need to shave their faces at all, so his hormones are still male enough for him to need that? And from what I understand, the need to shave goes quite quickly with hormone therapy.

Reactions: 2
But almost no women need to shave their faces at all, so his hormones are still male enough for him to need that? And from what I understand, the need to shave goes quite quickly with hormone therapy.
There’s no such thing as hormone therapy if we’re being honest when it comes to trans, it’s giving random drugs to humans to make them feel better about themselves. No drug can make a woman a man or a man a woman because it’s impossible.They’re trans sweets as far as I’m concerned.

Dylan (actually like my friend I posted about above) is dark haired, thick haired and seems to have a lot of body hair. His skin also looks pimply and sore like I said what my friends looks like. There’s no amount of hormone therapy or electrolysis treatment that will change that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw this and it struck a chord. A life Dilly so desperately thinks he wants but wouldn’t be able to hack it if he had to go through the reality. This is a real woman Dilly and it has nothing to do with ‘fweeling like a wittle girly wurly’.

Our life long pain and oppression is based in our biology you silly little man.

Reactions: 11

Forcing himself to sound femme. Because he’s all woman. Apologies for assaulting your eardrums with this…

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.