Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hidden posts on the Dylan post speak for themselves. But someone had posted this photo in reply and I think it’s brilliant.

IMG_8180.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Every time he speaks it’s a performance. There’s nothing natural or organic about him. His entire existence is an act, purely for attention. He makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jessica Ennis-Hill was on a podcast this week talking about how many female athletes lose their sponsorship when they take time out to have children. That’s what Paulina Faith might think about when she wonders why the Nike ad went down badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was there a shortlist for the award or just a winner announced?

Reactions: 3
Apparently this is a natural smile. And those ‘boobs’ pushed up like that… do wonder if he is actually taking hormones, tbh.
I'd wonder that as well but when contrasted with recent footage & given that this is a still picture I'd guess its a filter cause its getting ridiculous now, you almost can't buy a phone other than iPhone which will ship without some kind of filtering on the selfie camera software and all these acquaintances I dont see in person anymore but are on my instagram have eyes twice as large as they used to be, no skin blemishes, new hip bones and different chests

I concur RE hormones in the sense that its the most compelling question about him - how far will he take this schtick -his face surgery was significant but with his millions he could get implants later to be more masculine looking or can literally just do nothing for 7 consecutive days and have a dark short beard by then

Reactions: 8

Happy (belated) Halloween from female Dylan and his womanly sparkling blue girl dick. So pretty and feminine.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I concur RE hormones in the sense that its the most compelling question about him - how far will he take this schtick -his face surgery was significant but with his millions he could get implants later to be more masculine looking or can literally just do nothing for 7 consecutive days and have a dark short beard by then
No bleeping way on gods green earth is Dylan taking hormones. They’re noticeable pretty fast when taken.
I swear at this point Dylan is just a gigantic piece of performance art or something. My trans friends absolutely loathe Dylan, which, to me at least, says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I swear at this point Dylan is just a gigantic piece of performance art or something. My trans friends absolutely loathe Dylan, which, to me at least, says it all.
i still maintain this was deliberately fake at first. I remember the first video and it was pure parody - I was laughing at it because it seemed to me like he was making fun of the “serious” videos some people uploaded. But then he had to remove it and apologise because of backlash and started saying it was real and he was really going through it and the second video and the ones that came after it were definitely different in tone. I didn’t believe it for a second from the start, and still don’t. What’s going to be embarrassing and would really wreck the upcoming American presidential run is if he came out and admitted it was all a lie when the White House invited him personally to celebrate his “womanhood”.

Reactions: 14
i still maintain this was deliberately fake at first. I remember the first video and it was pure parody - I was laughing at it because it seemed to me like he was making fun of the “serious” videos some people uploaded. But then he had to remove it and apologise because of backlash and started saying it was real and he was really going through it and the second video and the ones that came after it were definitely different in tone. I didn’t believe it for a second from the start, and still don’t. What’s going to be embarrassing and would really wreck the upcoming American presidential run is if he came out and admitted it was all a lie when the White House invited him personally to celebrate his “womanhood”.
It would, and I agree with everything you’ve said. I believe 100% he started it as a parody, but then saw how much attention he was gaining, which he very obviously thrives on, and carried it on. It’s served him well so far as he’s made money, got fame, awards, celeb friends so he will continue as long as he is in the spotlight. Once it wanes he will quietly go back to being the man he still is. Nothing he’s done to his body and face is irreversible or overly obvious. He still looks like a man without the make up and filters so it will be easy for him.

Reactions: 16
i still maintain this was deliberately fake at first. I remember the first video and it was pure parody -
I am definite that he has been repeatedly trying identities trying to get attention and money
check this weirdness from years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.