Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look like they’re on (different types of) drugs! Which one is Dylan?
Dylan is the rabbit.

The Magic Roundabout was a French production that was shown in England in the 60's and 70's. Eric Thompson narrated it, based on what he watched rather than translating the original.

Each episode was short and shown just before the evening news. Although it was written for children many adults watched it as they settled down ready to watch the news and enjoyed the narration.

There have been rumours and speculation over the years about the content and one is that there are many hidden references to drugs. This has always been denied, of course.

Reactions: 4
Dylan is the rabbit.

The Magic Roundabout was a French production that was shown in England in the 60's and 70's. Eric Thompson narrated it, based on what he watched rather than translating the original.

Each episode was short and shown just before the evening news. Although it was written for children many adults watched it as they settled down ready to watch the news and enjoyed the narration.

There have been rumours and speculation over the years about the content and one is that there are many hidden references to drugs. This has always been denied, of course.
thanks for clarifying. Now you confirmed it it seems so obvious now

30091407-14B5-4906-AD41-2C09AC4B17FF.jpeg

Your post reminded me about that random Rainbow that was eventually aired, thanks to YouTube…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Almost inverted!
I think he sometimes wears a padded bra to give the illusion but when he did the Nike sports bra ad he was flat as a board. There isn’t a sniff of a female hormone been anywhere near him. He also claims to have had electrolysis on his beard but always sports an impressive 5 o’clock shadow.
He wears prom style dresses that sort of just hover over his chest where breasts would be if he actually was a woman. That red dress he wore, for example.

Reactions: 8
He wears prom style dresses that sort of just hover over his chest where breasts would be if he actually was a woman. That red dress he wore, for example.
Yes, and he had to clutch that red dress to keep it up when he went for the award. It’s basically just clinging on to flat skin!

Reactions: 6
Dylan is cashing in on this new work chapter.
He has always been game hungry, dressing as a woman got him that fame.

Can’t stand him, his followers are stupid, or else clever, utilizing his fame for their own needs. Tom Daley was at his recent party, says it all really.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dylan is cashing in on this new work chapter.
He has always been game hungry, dressing as a woman got him that fame.

Can’t stand him, his followers are stupid, or else clever, utilizing his fame for their own needs. Tom Daley was at his recent party, says it all really.
I’m now very anti Tom Daley. He thinks it’s ok for men to compete against women in sport. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, I used to quite like him, loved his knitting stuff. But ew yes lately have gone right off him. Never liked his horrid hubby.

Reactions: 8
For some reason gay men like Tom Daley think they have the authority to speak on behalf of women. They do not.

Reactions: 24
Yep, I used to quite like him, loved his knitting stuff. But ew yes lately have gone right off him. Never liked his horrid hubby.
His knitting stuff is basic and overpriced and I hated the way he and the media made out as if he's the only man that knits or ever has knitted...as a knitter myself it pissed me off.

Reactions: 15
The power of make up artists and filters…
The absolute state of him. Looks like he's auditioning for a reboot of Treasure Hunt (one for the Tattle Nannas) in the second pic. With LaVerne Cox as Kenneth Kendall and Elliot Page as Wincey Willis.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon Dylan gets home in the evening, puts his y-fronts on, untucks his willy, scratches his stubble, has a beer and a cigarette and watches the snooker, reflecting on the day of clout he got by dressing as a woman and pretending to be a lesbian.

It’s a clever facade, it will end one day tho when he will openly be the gay man he is. He will make a narrative about if for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised at some of the guests at his party. All the 'love ya' was so fake. I bet most of them had never spoken or met him before they arrived

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.