Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was moaning on her live the other night about she was up at her mambos cos she’d nae gas or food so she went there to get fed. Also slagged some woman off in England cos she had the audacity to make a TT complaining she’d sent Dugheed money for one of her T-shirts & 3 months later still hadn’t received it. She was laughing saying haha I took all yer money but yous never got your T-shirt. I’ll send them when I can be arsed. T-shirts were maybe 18months-2 year ago??
tshirts were defo ages ago
She is a sad unhappy women
Wishing death on folk , laughing about someone who died and now laughing about fraudulently taking someone’s money

👏👏👏👏 what a positive woman
You get what you put out there amanda

Reactions: 9
I've just noticed she's only had her front teeth done wtf, she doesn't look like she has any back teeth at all. Is there 2 parts to getting the teeth done? Or is because there's no teeth at back to hold the crowns on

Reactions: 2
Jus saw the latest video, I saw people saying she was 50 last year … looks like they were right ! Straight from horses mouth said her dob 1952 !!!
ummmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times has she turned 50, and how many times has not one single bleep gave a duck. Sad times Manda. You even had to kid on you had a boyfriend in Gay Graeme there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
offftt , reminds me when I used to push my Barbies head down her neck

that filter is doing her dirty, her face looks harsh today.. bank holiday Monday
Double time and posting old content she thinks is sexy between clients

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.