Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie will be raging that she’s just lost her biggest hoof on Tiktok title

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw my God. Boke. Big Graeme defo gay, there’s no way he was in about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her recent ex is on live, shades on in the house with a ring light. When he talks his upper mouth doesn’t move, it’s the strangest thing to see. Is it turkey teeth issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on live last Saturday from early morning til late night .. he’s a creep! He’s dry as toast and has no chat or banter..barely cracks a smile!

Her recent ex is on live, shades on in the house with a ring light. When he talks his upper mouth doesn’t move, it’s the strangest thing to see. Is it turkey teeth issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s on live & just said she dumped the guy in wales cos he was Shite in bed. Yet you went down there how many weeks in a row? Stopped paying you more like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on live & just said she dumped the guy in wales cos he was Shite in bed. Yet you went down there how many weeks in a row? Stopped paying you more like
Aye she was camped out in a pub in wales trying to latch onto this guy ...like I said before my orgasms last longer than Amanda's Shags romances ap aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.