Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the uvf still coming aswell?
I’m wondering if he is gonna go on this holiday he booked and who he is taking in her place 🤣🤣🤣

Re that post , she just shares other folks Shite and she herself hasn’t a clue what it means

Illuminati exposed 👽👽👽👽

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t have a clue either
I saw some crackpot conspiracy theorist banging on about this, they were saying birth cert doesn’t prove you were born alive or something….needs to say that you were born alive. Ask your Dr for a live certificate? No idea? Plus can’t get a Dr appointment for an actual medical condition right now, let alone to ask if your actually alive….I’m hearing so many conspiracies just now.

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong but I think for some pensions you require proof you are alive - it’s called a Life Certificate

Reactions: 2
I may be wrong but I think for some pensions you require proof you are alive - it’s called a Life Certificate
Yeah that’s a form you get from DWP not a gp as far as I know & it’s mostly if you retire abroad.

Reactions: 3
EBD0707D-4A13-47AF-AE44-4AA10AC47D4A.png

She needs to stop posting other folks shite,
This is the most ridiculous thing ever , who thinks they own their kids ???? No one owns anyone .. away with the fairy’s and that post about bleeping the other day .. does she think she sounds cool saying it ?? imagine that was your mate/mum/ daughter , you would be mortified .. don’t need to broadcast everything , we know you do that’s why you’re in your chosen profession

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was an experiment where these folk purposely posted nonsense online and folk started sharing it. It gained traction and was shared all over Facebook. Folk were up in arms, leaving comments, up on their high horses…..and the whole post was completely fake.

This is the problem with social media. Any old idiot has access to it. They share these things with no research. No idea if it’s correct or not, no idea of the source, they just share and spread a lot of shite to their followers. And what’s worse, they believe it themselves.

Reactions: 8
She’s shared a few things on IG story recently that are borderline homophobic & transphobic too. She’s just vile & tbh unraveling. Menopause must be having a big effect on her

Reactions: 7
So the point, it goes like this. She’s loosing the plot, rather rapidly.

• Haha
She needs to stop drinking & making a bleep of herself on the internet ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now posting about wishing someone dead ? Says she isn’t a bully ! Imagine saying that
What a sad woman

Reactions: 6
Obviously getting zero attention from anyone these days now covid/lockdown is over, everyone back to normal lives/working etc. nobody has time to sit and listen to a pished prossie saying everyone is jealous of her when the reality is, nobody cares and she knows it.

• Haha
Now posting about wishing someone dead ? Says she isn’t a bully ! Imagine saying that
What a sad woman
Seen that. All the comments saying she’s funny. Imagine wishing someone’s family member dead. Might not be a nice person but still some mothers son. Have compassion for them. Seeing as she’s all spiritual etc she’ll know what you put into the universe you get back tenfold. Thats 2 this week

Reactions: 7
That video about feeding the birds????? She’s lost the bleeping plot it’s just a word salad. Can imagine auld drugheed turning into the feed the birds old lady fae Mary Poppins except Leah being Leah she’ll just be aimlessly wandering about George square handing out free blowjobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video about feeding the birds????? She’s lost the bleeping plot it’s just a word salad. Can imagine auld drugheed turning into the feed the birds old lady fae Mary Poppins except Leah being Leah she’ll just be aimlessly wandering about George square handing out free blowjobs.
She was moaning on her live the other night about she was up at her mambos cos she’d nae gas or food so she went there to get fed. Also slagged some woman off in England cos she had the audacity to make a TT complaining she’d sent Dugheed money for one of her T-shirts & 3 months later still hadn’t received it. She was laughing saying haha I took all yer money but yous never got your T-shirt. I’ll send them when I can be arsed. T-shirts were maybe 18months-2 year ago??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.