Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pompom99

VIP Member
Anyone else notice a theme with all the characters who have their own thread here on Tattle? All of them have no actual pals, most don't work, they have a very high opinion of themselves but don't actually bring anything to the table, and the whole world is jealous of them. Doesn't matter which tik toker it is its the same pattern of behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hi it’s the polis. Please stop writing on the internet that Manda is a prostitute. Ok officer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Muchbee

VIP Member
A lipstick collection based on every shade of boaby she's sooked. She'll have an abundance to choose fae.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I'm going to be bold and say what I think re this Graeme. I think she's paid him for a few days company over her 50th to make it look like she's got a bf and to boost her ego. The posts are all too much and very fake, especially the valentine's stuff.
With her line of work she will know people in the industry that do that kind of thing. It's likely that's what she does too when she's been down south for a few days at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Not one person mentioning his comb over 👴🤣
Amanda loves a comb over, auld Aldo’s is a belter , some folk go for 6 packs she maybe loves a man that can’t embrace his baldness 😂
Howling at mad KDawg on Crufts Tiktok 💀
F8B0559E-F06E-4A32-AED7-4BE397A7FAAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So she says that a thread with more than six comments and the Police get involved? She’s obviously talking about here with Azuro and Lampman - some threads on here are savage so if the Police aren’t getting involved in those, they’re not going to get Scot Squad onto folk saying her teeth are too big for her mouth and her lip filler’s migrating…they’d tell her to stop coming here because unless folk are private messaging - which I’m sure she’d show us screenshots of if they were - then she’s not being trolled.

Dugheed, listen to your wee mam - get off the internet. We can all see through your act of “I don’t give a fuck” when you clearly give a fuck. And please, please go to AA.

Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
she’s done a Tiktok basically saying she isn’t racist or against Muslims because she got married in a mosque and has read the Quaran 🥴 nae bother Manda next you’ll be telling us you are no a auld wino

• Haha
Reactions: 13