Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saw that video as don’t have TT but unsure if she is posting some old videos and making out they are new going by her insta one yesterday . The guy said loved that day and night under it

why does she promote drinking so much like she thinks she is cool doing it ?
Has a smoothie so she can get on it again
Aye cause that really helps your liver
Bombscare
Omg maybe it was an actual throuple situation! They will regret that, sure they could find someone more discreet.

Reactions: 1
Omg maybe it was an actual throuple situation! They will regret that, sure they could find someone more discreet.
The guy isn’t into women
I think it’s jus some randoms she knows from online but I don’t think it was last night
she is prob in Edin on business and posting it like she was out last night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine doing Dugmeat's lips, she must reek of stale booze, stale pish and greasy unwashed hair, been on the swally all week, the absolute boak. Fkn Richmond sausage lips.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The guy isn’t into women
I think it’s jus some randoms she knows from online but I don’t think it was last night
she is prob in Edin on business and posting it like she was out last night 🤣🤣
Just read through her comments on IG. Can she not just say “he’s my friend “. Every reply is “he’s my gay pal” Maybe it’s just me but I don’t describe my friends by their sexual preference

Reactions: 4
Just read through her comments on IG. Can she not just say “he’s my friend “. Every reply is “he’s my gay pal” Maybe it’s just me but I don’t describe my friends by their sexual preference
Yes very odd , maybe putting it out there for her future bfs incase they think friends with benefits 😂 did you see he wrote loved this day and night .. why post stuff making out it’s that day though ? So odd

Reactions: 3
Yes very odd , maybe putting it out there for her future bfs incase they think friends with benefits 😂 did you see he wrote loved this day and night .. why post stuff making out it’s that day though ? So odd
Yeah I did. She does this. Keeps vids in her phone then puts a few out at a time. Must be to make her followers think she’s got an exciting life 🤣. Noticed too she’ll put some on TT & not IG & vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Basically saying she’s starved herself all weekend…. I’m sure she’s been getting her protein elsewhere 🤣
IMG_4921.jpeg

• Haha
That's an auld photie surely, she's no getting her weave until the 11th??
Fuckin boggin auld alky midden, state of the fake tan, she's needing a wire brush and dettol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's an auld photie surely, she's no getting her weave until the 11th??
Fuckin boggin auld alky midden, state of the fake tan, she's needing a wire brush and dettol
My thought was it’s an old picture as she’s just been reposting older stuff lately! She looks absolutely boggin

• Haha
The old women legs and midriff give her age away more then her hands

she prob stuck some fake hair in herself

6lb of wine/ water retention gone

wish she would buy clothes that fit her.. also duck dealing with all the sleazy comments from the guys on her insta 🤮 how they think that it’s acceptable I’ll never know

The old women legs and midriff give her age away more then her hands

she prob stuck some fake hair in herself

6lb of wine/ water retention gone

wish she would buy clothes that fit her.. also duck dealing with all the sleazy comments from the guys on her insta 🤮 how they think that it’s acceptable I’ll never know
Because she sends them wee 🥰😍 emojis. It’s all to attract the punters

Because she sends them wee 🥰😍 emojis. It’s all to attract the punters
Oh 100% it’s for the punters , but it’s jus rank
Creepy old men and guys who would never have a chance with a bird like the dug
Bunch of mad perverts

What a steamer .. can’t even speak properly
Desperate to put that 6lb back on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.