Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on her instagram asked & I quote ā€œis that a tattoo each side of yer gashā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back in Edinburgh... that's oor Manda, back tae auld tricks!! Also, that pic is absolutely outrageous!!!

Reactions: 5
Lego hair strikes again...she needs her own thread hens
Sheā€™s another one you wouldnā€™t recognise out in the street. The filters and ring lights literally make her a different person. And the Botox and fillers. Lego head defo needs a thread. I canā€™t make them. šŸ„¹

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s another one you wouldnā€™t recognise out in the street. The filters and ring lights literally make her a different person. And the Botox and fillers. Lego head defo needs a thread. I canā€™t make them. šŸ„¹
Me neither hen somewan can assist hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tell her that underwear doesnā€™t fit! She looks absolutely boggin! Thatā€™s why your loosing followers no one is jealous your just making a C**T of yourself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell her that underwear doesnā€™t fit! She looks absolutely boggin! Thatā€™s why your loosing followers no one is jealous your just making a C**T of yourself
I seen a vid she says she had a TT in her drafts of her running about the Co-op in her pj top & she didnā€™t know sheā€™d left the house. Is that no a sign to give up the drink

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She admits she doesnā€™t check her followers, so how she knows all 2000 followers were female I donā€™t know !
try it was spam/bot accounts dugheed ! No one gives a toss that you want to wear underwear thatā€™s too small for you or have yer gunt gash hanging out trust me !

stop your bullshitting !!

The two tone feet stroking her wine bottle she wasnā€™t going to have the day .. more bullshit

• Haha
She's lost the bleeping plot in her past few videos, no funny, no sexy, no engaging just utterly embarrassing

Reactions: 9
She's lost the bleeping plot in her past few videos, no funny, no sexy, no engaging just utterly embarrassing
The stupid noises she makes when someone calls her out .. the latest sausage roll one
Why does she assume everyone who makes comment wants to duck her or be her ?
Look a the state of you ! Wouldnā€™t fk you with a punters wang ! Fuking odd ball
She also assumes everyone woman is jealous of her !? Your a middle aged woman with saddle bags and hair like a cindy doll thatā€™s been attacked by a 5 year oldā€¦
Now posting faked videos re kids wearing pink and assuming they are real
Delusional

Whoā€™s that new couple sheā€™s throupling with? I actually thought the girl was a heavily edited her at first then she came dancing in. Dancing suggestively with someoneā€™s man in their kitchen. So weird.

Reactions: 2
Dugheed prancing and dancing about honestly reminds me of the meltdown Britney Spears is having right now šŸ¤£

Not saw that video as donā€™t have TT but unsure if she is posting some old videos and making out they are new going by her insta one yesterday . The guy said loved that day and night under it

why does she promote drinking so much like she thinks she is cool doing it ?
Has a smoothie so she can get on it again
Aye cause that really helps your liver
Bombscare
Whoā€™s that new couple sheā€™s throupling with? I actually thought the girl was a heavily edited her at first then she came dancing in. Dancing suggestively with someoneā€™s man in their kitchen. So weird.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.