Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In friends fortress = in a hotel room clearly ! Those curtains, double windows and white sheets say it all …

Reactions: 4
Been out partying for 2 days (working in the sauna). Woke up to threats to her life (someone said they didn’t like her)

Wtf is that hair?????

Mocking someone who she thinks trolled her because she died??? Put the drink down Manda
Shocked that she is mocking someone that has died , she has been wrong about everyone she has said trolled her and is having a laugh at this , sick
The only person that has caused her problems is herself and her shite behaviour , her racist slurs being one ! But course blame some random who prob isn’t who you think it as
drink clearly makes her paranoid

Reactions: 7
So it’s some poor wummin called Mary that’s died who she’s blamed for trolling her, it was a Sandy she blamed before 🥴

Reactions: 6
So it’s some poor wummin called Mary that’s died who she’s blamed for trolling her, it was a Sandy she blamed before 🥴
She’s just vile. I don’t get all the laughing comments & the “you’re some laugh” wtf is wrong with these people

She’s just vile. I don’t get all the laughing comments & the “you’re some laugh” wtf is wrong with these people
They're all as bleeping brain dead as she is, who the duck laughs at someone dying and she has not one bit of proof just like thinking everyone on here is one of her 300 ex pals. Not one of us has said we have ever met her never mind know her

Reactions: 5
Laughing at somebody’s death , somebody that’s likely not done anything to her . And she wonders why folk can’t stand her

yet when she thought folk were being horrible about her wee mums dog it was a diff story

she makes tit up ! I doubt it was that woman at all

Vile !

Laughing at somebody’s death , somebody that’s likely not done anything to her . And she wonders why folk can’t stand her

yet when she thought folk were being horrible about her wee mums dog it was a diff story

she makes tit up ! I doubt it was that woman at all

Vile !
Like the majority of tiktokers she has no self awareness & little to no humility

Seen be beautiful has has the front of thier shop done up. Mad Dugheed will be down later with the spray paint writing
JELUSSS COWSSS oan the new shutters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen be beautiful has has the front of thier shop done up. Mad Dugheed will be down later with the spray paint writing
JELUSSS COWSSS oan the new shutters
I seen that & thought Dugheeds gonna think the art on it is her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Some guy wrote mutton under the pic where she looks like a steaming old bird but she thinks she looks hot. She has a liked the comment , clearly too steaming to realise what it means 😂😂
---
And removed the pics she had up with the wine bottle saying only fans coming soon ….

Only fans just add it to the list of wont happen - lipstick range - podcast -fake tan

why does she always use a wine bottle like it’s a dick she is sucking ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Im pretty sure she had only fans back in lockdown, lasted a whole 2 weeks with 2 subscribers 🤣

• Haha
Just watched her babble something about people’s lives and toothbrushes. I watched it twice, no idea what she’s trying to say but all the comments saying she’s hilarious and agreeing…..

Just watched her babble something about people’s lives and toothbrushes. I watched it twice, no idea what she’s trying to say but all the comments saying she’s hilarious and agreeing…..
too much slurring for me to understand it either

• Haha
Well her teeth are false turkey teef so she doesn’t need to bother

• Haha
Put yer giant camel hoof away Amanda ye look like yer wearing a nappy
IMG_0547.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.