Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know who her “pal” is …….. she was doing her “line of work” from somewhere I can’t say where but she got told to leave when they realised what she was doing! I recognised her face as soon as I saw her on dugheeds video
Piping hot tea 🍵🍵 they were defo making content for her pals polish only fans 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else pick up on her saying that lassie was getting pumped the night before but next day they were trying to call her man who doesn’t speak English.
I heard her say she got pumped but I didnae then follows up with trying to call the boyfriend 🤔 pure dirty slags, Could smell them through the phone 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Piping hot tea 🍵🍵 they were defo making content for her pals polish only fans 🤮
Please never ever share that tea I will spew 🤢 I’ve still not recovered from the video that was going about of her & her cousin 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i never saw that lol
It was on the catfish Dugheed TT account it was covered up with stickers but you could tell what was going on & hear her. There were uncensored versions flying about at the time as well, I thankfully never got to see them the covered up version on tiktok was bad enough . All about the same time those voice notes were leaked by Susie when ‘Dugheed lost her phone’. I know Susie put those voice notes up but naebody knows how she got them . I think Dugheeds took a jealous attack when beastybaws got engaged & sent the lot to Susie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RIGHT which one of dugheeds pals is stabbing her in the back now? I mean there’s not a lot to choose from soooooooo I’m going to guess it’s someone from be beautiful 🤔 it’s not her new sauna side kick trolling her coz she’s still with her! Imagine trying to out a best pal who is trolling you on TT! Doesn’t make any bleeping sense! She said it would break her heart! No it wouldn’t dugheed as you’ve had more fake friendships than bottles of wine….. aye well maybe no 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there is a pattern emerging here with the hairdressers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bring it on dugheed and put them, would be the most interesting thing you’ve ever brought to TT! If no stick to gobbling men and wine glasses 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RIGHT which one of dugheeds pals is stabbing her in the back now? I mean there’s not a lot to choose from soooooooo I’m going to guess it’s someone from be beautiful 🤔 it’s not her new sauna side kick trolling her coz she’s still with her! Imagine trying to out a best pal who is trolling you on TT! Doesn’t make any bleeping sense! She said it would break her heart! No it wouldn’t dugheed as you’ve had more fake friendships than bottles of wine….. aye well maybe no 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there is a pattern emerging here with the hairdressers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bring it on dugheed and put them, would be the most interesting thing you’ve ever brought to TT! If no stick to gobbling men and wine glasses 🤢
Personally if I thought it was a so called friend I’d be digging them not saying “I won’t say to them because it hurts” & just talk about it on social media. Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
She really doesn’t get it does she

Amanda I know you read here

have you ever thought maybe just maybe you’re the problem
Surely it can’t be EVERYBODY else
Most women have long lasting friendships. I wouldn’t call myself bad looking much better looking women but I’m not bad, prob same league as you before you turned to drink and dodgy cheap fillers. My friends since I was a kid and ones I’ve met older never stab me in the back because I’m a good person and love and value our friendship. Yours prob had enough of you freeloading and started to back away and that’s why you hate them
The only women who will be ok with the way you act are women like the one you have been with last few days . No decent woman would be seen dead with you now

look at what you’re knocking about with now?
You’re a mess love

Reactions: 14
She really doesn’t get it does she

Amanda I know you read here

have you ever thought maybe just maybe you’re the problem
Surely it can’t be EVERYBODY else
Most women have long lasting friendships. I wouldn’t call myself bad looking much better looking women but I’m not bad, prob same league as you before you turned to drink and dodgy cheap fillers. My friends since I was a kid and ones I’ve met older never stab me in the back because I’m a good person and love and value our friendship. Yours prob had enough of you freeloading and started to back away and that’s why you hate them
The only women who will be ok with the way you act are women like the one you have been with last few days . No decent woman would be seen dead with you now

look at what you’re knocking about with now?
You’re a mess love
She says she has been bullied since nursery, her thinking style is fucked. She’s so narcissistic that she will never see herself as the problem. She has conditioned her mind into thinking every woman is jealous of her, therefore she will never be able to sustain or manage friendships. Even her relationships with men are fucked as she sees herself as above everyone. The men she chooses according to her are controlling and toxic, but these observations should be turned inward as that’s exactly what she is. She is a very damaged individual with a lot of trauma in her life. She definitely needs help. All these different men, friendships and alcohol will only lead her down a black hole of despair. She tries to change her face so much because she actually hates herself. Her saying everyone is jealous is a coping mechanism. Her only saviour is her we mammy 🥺 dugheed your on a downward spiral!

My ex husband thought everyone was jealous of him. He couldn’t maintain relationships and of course wasn’t him, his bother, his dad, his friends, his wife and now even his own teenage daughter. Still won’t take accountability.
he also thinks he’s gods gift

they just don’t see what everybody else does and sadly never will.

Attachments

She's deleted the post where she's calling the troll pal a bleep and a fake cause she pretends she has a husband! Then said all you have is 2 cats and they hate you

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's deleted the post where she's calling the troll pal a bleep and a fake cause she pretends she has a husband! Then said all you have is 2 cats and they hate you
Never saw that but her war cry is she doesn’t talk bad about anyone 🤥🤥

I saw that! She used a completely different tone to the video before where she talked about how hurt she is and how much she loves the person in her life that's trolling her. Must've sobered up.

sure she posted it insta early hours

was probably off her face AGAIN

• Haha
WTF 😳 the girl on the tv in the background spewing! That would be about right! I mean WTF is she doing? She is a definite prozzie! She should just admit it now and stop bleeping lying! Absolutely affronted for her fat belly 😂😂😂😂😂😂
agree. I also think she’s past caring

she’s not the same Amanda I followed in lockdown

The so called back stabbing friend has been cut but they are connected 😂😂😂😂 neber heard so much BS in my life!!!! What I want to know is this? How so many people comment nice things to her when she’s a bleeping shambles! She must make people feel better about their life’s. She’s not a nice person, she’s a bleeping tit show who spews some pish 24/7!

Reactions: 3
Must be neds, slags and let’s be honest a lot of the people who comment are prob not the sharpest

I mean who thinks she’s funny 🤷‍♀️ She used to be quite amusing now she just licks a glass giving everyone the bulk, drunken rants, sits on a train on the way to “ work “ or is off her trolley with the latest 5 min wonder.

what a life eh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She absolutely believes her own pish, to the point where she's brainwashed herself to believe she's 'loving life' and the trolls are just jealous haters. She's a has-been, sad-act, clinging on to her youth for dear fkn life. One day she'll wake up, 10-15 years from now and she'll have no-one, literally fkn no-one, still cavorting aboot the toon annoying cunts and begging for drinks and attention, kidding on she's no a brass. She's actually pitiful to watch. She'll end up wan of they auld cunts in a Glasgow pub in 10-15 years time, sitting in a corner, swigging on a wine, talking to anycunt that'll listen 'aye, a mind the auld days, the glory days, ah wis something in they days, pure Tiktok famous, yer da will remember me, ah probably gied him a gammy doon that back lane roon the corner fae here'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posted again with her mate and still looks like been dragged through a hedge backwards ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.