Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winging about trolls again and how everyone jealous while looking like an absolute car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck is she wearing!!!!
Like something oot Motley Crue in the 80s, living her best life in a deserted ootside drinking area up the toon, making Tiktoks with a lassie she met in the sauna a week ago, remind me again Dugmeat, who's jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Winging about trolls again and how everyone jealous while looking like an absolute car crash
Sheโ€™s never got any trolling messages in her comments funny that. Think itโ€™s just her content! In the words of Gemma Collinsโ€ฆ BORING!!

Yep she doesnโ€™t know what content to make cause sheโ€™s got nothing so makes up sheโ€™s trolled lol

but sheโ€™s so positive and all that

duck me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no thanks! What is she wearing ๐Ÿ™ˆ a belt round her waist and another around the jacket ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the catsuit but ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what bleeping age are you? I swear she will be detained soon, no bleep can be this mental and still cutting aboot! She is a risk to herself and a risk to all men in Glasgow ! She probably has aids by now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Followers starting to see for themselves that sheโ€™s selling her muff now! She thinks sheโ€™s a bleeping ticket on that train slating people who are unfollowing her! Omg her and the slag pal ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ they are actually not right in the head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and you can tell she reads tattle life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Followers starting to see for themselves that sheโ€™s selling her muff now! She thinks sheโ€™s a bleeping ticket on that train slating people who are unfollowing her! Omg her and the slag pal ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ they are actually not right in the head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and you can tell she reads tattle life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The post where sheโ€™s slurring through it. Dedicated to the lovers not the haters but only talks about her โ€œhatersโ€. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„

Sheโ€™s deleted all the girls comments! She knows people know now and knows she canโ€™t defend herself! All joking aside I canโ€™t believe she used to live a decent life in Newton Mearns and now sheโ€™s a down and out sauna bird. Itโ€™s the amount of lies she gets away with on TT that is unbelievable! Imagine her being this vegetarian spiritual life coach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s what she really wants to people to believe! How brain damaged is she? Most narcissistic person on TT! Well seen be beautiful not been mentioned for a whileโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ #Pinocchio

Reactions: 9
All joking aside I canโ€™t believe she used to live a decent life in Newton Mearns and now sheโ€™s a down and out sauna bird.
she must have KB'd
All joking aside did she knock you back once?

• Haha
The post where sheโ€™s slurring through it. Dedicated to the lovers not the haters but only talks about her โ€œhatersโ€. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„
I know what's her deal.pished n canny string a sentence together ๐Ÿคฏ
Hindi tattoos I've heard it all now ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Needs an exorcism more like โœ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.