Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah her teeth look great and wow what a difference now she’s not wearing make up. She looks much better but she will get problems in future and she won’t be paying for the repairs.

Reactions: 6
The fact she keeps referring to her “crowns” as “veneers” shows how much of a halfwit she is. The appearance is pleasant but she is going to have so many infections and problems going forward. It’s too funny. Well done, Leah. She’s destroyed perfectly healthy teeth. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
The fact she keeps referring to her “crowns” as “veneers” shows how much of a halfwit she is. The appearance is pleasant but she is going to have so many infections and problems going forward. It’s too funny. Well done, Leah. She’s destroyed perfectly healthy teeth. It’s embarrassing.
She’s not got a clue has she, you really need to thoroughly research when you get your teeth done as it can be life changing & extremely expensive if it goes wrong which it often does

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1459924View attachment 1459925
This should honestly be illegal. Not her, the teeth shaving. Gives me the fear. Perfectly healthy teeth gone. Now a strain on the uk dental service who will have to fix her problems for free because she doesn’t work she’s probably entitled to free dentist treatment. Can afford to ‘pay’ for turkey treatment but us mugs that do work will be paying for her repairs now.
Get me off this earth! 🤦‍♀️
👏👏👏 couldn't agree more she's scum of the earth

Reactions: 4
She’s not got a clue has she, you really need to thoroughly research when you get your teeth done as it can be life changing & extremely expensive if it goes wrong which it often does
It's the making out others are idiots because she can't be told that she has crowns. She honestly thinks they are veneers. Someone needs you give her a wee lesson on the difference. Then goes out with "they're for life" Jesus she's not got a clue on the maintenance she'll have and need them replaced more than a couple of times in her life time

Reactions: 7
It's the making out others are idiots because she can't be told that she has crowns. She honestly thinks they are veneers. Someone needs you give her a wee lesson on the difference. Then goes out with "they're for life" Jesus she's not got a clue on the maintenance she'll have and need them replaced more than a couple of times in her life time
She’s a old wino tbh her teeth will probably outlive her the way she’s going

• Haha
She made a video the other night with the dentist i think it was after I said on here it was crowns she was getting, the dentist said it was crowns because her teeth weren't straight enough for veneers so she knows its crowns and at 190 a tooth I wonder if its even the right materials their using to make these duck that 😁

She’s a old wino tbh her teeth will probably outlive her the way she’s going
Aye the teeth will still be stoating aboot duke st when she's no 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dental professional here. I don't normally post on this but I'm actually dumbfounded that the dentist has told her they are veneers. He should be shot! And she's had teeth removed due to bone loss resulting in implants that quite simply(although I obviously haven't seen her x-rays) could have been stabilised with deep cleaning and supportive therapy to maintain them. 🤦🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dental professional here. I don't normally post on this but I'm actually dumbfounded that the dentist has told her they are veneers. He should be shot! And she's had teeth removed due to bone loss resulting in implants that quite simply(although I obviously haven't seen her x-rays) could have been stabilised with deep cleaning and supportive therapy to maintain them. 🤦🤦
Its scary to think people are doing this to themselves just to save a bit of money plus they look stupid as duck the bloody things light up in the dark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says they didn't notice this till yesterday so removed them but how on earth was it not noticed on the xrays at start. So now she's saying Turkish dentist calls crowns veneers ffs. On the website they offer veneers and crowns so that's nonsense she just doesn't like getting proved wrong...hole of a woman

She can’t bleeping talk with these new teeefffff 🙈

• Haha
She says they didn't notice this till yesterday so removed them but how on earth was it not noticed on the xrays at start. So now she's saying Turkish dentist calls crowns veneers ffs. On the website they offer veneers and crowns so that's nonsense she just doesn't like getting proved wrong...hole of a woman
Massive red flags with that. And another thing, she tags them continuously with every post. I'm no prude but her language when she's clearly an ad and got a freebie from them is shocking. Why would any reputable practice want that advertising them?!

Right who was so jealous of Dugheed that they phoned the Director of the firm doing her teef. No just the dentist or the company but the director. duck off amanda No ones jealous of you. You really dint have anything to be jealous about except a free holiday. Sorry hen but your a 50 Yr old lush. Who's skated by on other folks money. And if what's been said is to be believed yer a washed up old Prozzy. And if thats how u make your money then great but don't be claiming benefits too. I'm actually wondering why they picked her. So many other larger creators with better looks. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right who was so jealous of Dugheed that they phoned the Director of the firm doing her teef. No just the dentist or the company but the director. duck off amanda No ones jealous of you. You really dint have anything to be jealous about except a free holiday. Sorry hen but your a 50 Yr old lush. Who's skated by on other folks money. And if what's been said is to be believed yer a washed up old Prozzy. And if thats how u make your money then great but don't be claiming benefits too. I'm actually wondering why they picked her. So many other larger creators with better looks. 🤔
Naebodys phoned she’s away in the nut😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same as Cherine in hospital saying someone called the ward to complain about her 🤣🤣
Maybe it's the same wee troll 😂😂😂. Pair of numpties. Do they not know tattle doesn't get taken in with their shite? We have some of the best wee housewife detectives in the whole of the land😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s probably been another guest at the hotel complaining about her floating about with her flaps out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.