Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That voice would strip paint off railings. Officially nothing genuine about her now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think she would keep that accent up, wtf is she actually doing and why?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t think she would keep that accent up, wtf is she actually doing and why?
Maybe trying to improve her chances of getting back to the Mearns 🥴
don’t even think they would want her in the Mearns scheme 🤣

• Haha
Sooo Dugheed is away from hanging about with the girls from be beautiful (her roots are shocking) 😂😭 AND she now has new posh pals 😂😂😂 that’s were the accent is coming from! Mirroring behaviours! Such a narcissistic trait 👀😂 drinking red wine and staining their bath with fake tan! She’s just manky! Those eyelashes are horrific 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Sooo Dugheed is away from hanging about with the girls from be beautiful (her roots are shocking) 😂😭 AND she now has new posh pals 😂😂😂 that’s were the accent is coming from! Mirroring behaviours! Such a narcissistic trait 👀😂 drinking red wine and staining their bath with fake tan! She’s just manky! Those eyelashes are horrific 😂😂
Cannot stand that Lisa who runs that place 😭👊🏼

Reactions: 4
Be beautiful certainly done themselves zero favours taking on dugheed. Then what they done to Stephanie Burke 🙈 Burke used to annoy me but she’s grew on me recently, she doesn’t seem short of cash, surely she would go and sort what they done to her hair.

Reactions: 4
Jeez. All that make up caked on just makes it worse. When you’re nearly 50 you can’t plaster it on like in your 20s.

Reactions: 6
Dugheeds lips and eyebrows! That Natalie should be ashamed as the digs face is bleeping brutal. Her mental health is reaching insanity! She says I never say anything about the cunts on this app! That is blatantly talking about people 😂😂😂😂😂 sgraffito so bleeping stupid 🙈 she’s going camping to get pumped looking like Frankenstein’s wife! Good luck to the guy who is taking her camping 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she can take him down the river in her new lips 😂😂 Dugheed start to level up or you will go down fast! Be beautiful are shite at hair anyways and if the dugs not getting her roots done for camping there is something going down 😂😂😂😂 watch this space

She's a bleeping riot, who would inject they lips with more filler? Russian lips my arse! And that eyebrow lift as well 😂 they really need to clamp down on all these 3 day filler courses people attend.

She's a bleeping riot, who would inject they lips with more filler? Russian lips my arse! And that eyebrow lift as well 😂 they really need to clamp down on all these 3 day filler courses people attend.
Her lips needed dissolved & redoing not more filler added, her filled has migrated badly on her top lip it’s only going to get worse adding more the daft cow. She was so much prettier when she was more natural looking & less of a wino

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.